J1 Extension after Waiver

raj1617

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

Happy New Year to all.

Can I extend my J1 Visa after getting Waiver and if so then does 212(e) again apply?

Thanks

Thanks for the info.

Does anybody here know that after J1 Waiver, if I have to change to F1 from J1 then how early should I apply so that I should not be our of status?

Talk to a lawyer. If you have a J-1 waiver you might not be able to apply for F-1. Applying for a J-1 waiver is often constructed as having immigrant intent.

Talk to a lawyer. If you have a J-1 waiver you might not be able to apply for F-1. Applying for a J-1 waiver is often constructed as having immigrant intent.

nscagony,

Can a J1 visa holder after getting a waiver approval, sponsor a J2 for his wife to come to USA after marraige?

Dear All,
I need a small favour. I was a resident of Faridabad, Haryana before moving to USA on a J1visa. I am planning to apply for NORI to be submitted in 3 deptts in India.

1.Government of India, Ministry of External Affairs
2. Ministry of Human Resource Development, (Dept. of Higher Education)
3. Government of Haryana, Home Department.
Do you have any information about Government of Haryana, Home Department ,Faridabad or any help u can give wil be appreciated ..
Rahul spirit0176@yahoo.com

Address

Hi all
Can anybody tell me the address of HOME DEPARTMENT OF HARYANA to send the NORI forms by registered post. Help will be highly appreciated.

Help for J1 weiver.

My wife is planning to apply for NORI to be submitted in 3 deptts in India.
She got her documents attested from Indian embassy New York.

1.Government of India, Ministry of External Affairs
2. Ministry of Human Resource Development, (Dept. of Higher Education)
3. Government of Maharashtra, Home Department.
Kindly help me. Did a lot of research online. Couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance.
Please mail me: sibunair@gmail.com