I've got the E-mail !!!

bonehead011

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody,

This is the copy of the message I've got this morning, and just checked also, my online portfolio was updated from yesterday to todays date. Looks like things are starting to roll.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number:

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 24, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
:) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bonehead011 said:
Hi everybody,

This is the copy of the message I've got this morning, and just checked also, my online portfolio was updated from yesterday to todays date. Looks like things are starting to roll.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number:
Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 24, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
:) :) :)

Bone,

Please, remove your LIN number, if it's correct. Congratulations.

Regards,
MK

good point MK

That's good point MK,
Bonehead, please don't act like a bonehead :D
Having your LIN number out there, someone could sell you out on the street and you wouldn't even know that you've been just sold. Be careful man :rolleyes:

whooppeeee I got the email too..... exactly the same comment.
So..for RFI is basically the medical examination and any copy of RTD???

ND: 6/2001
2 FP: 7/2004

mkhursh said:
Man,

Please, do it. Do edit, highlight and remove the darn thing, now.

Regards,
MK

I told you MK, it's not his fault, It's the ecstacy that comes with the agony...the excitement of it all!!!

Come on guys! Dont make the poor guy too scared. What can someone else do by knowing a LIN: inquire about your case from Lincoln...hah..

But I do agree that its not a wise idea.

bonehead011! Yes be careful with your personal information.

Lazerthegreat said:
Come on guys! Dont make the poor guy too scared. What can someone else do by knowing a LIN: inquire about your case from Lincoln...hah..

But I do agree that its not a wise idea.

bonehead011! Yes be careful with your personal information.

Lazer,

Not trying to scare him, just watching his back.

Regards,
MK

Great news! Most of the people that did this in March were asked for I693 and G325A. Fill out those forms this weekend and make your doctor appointments now!! I think I saw something on the tread that you don’t have to do the medical if you already did it with your initial application. Perhaps somebody on the forum has better memory and help on this. But you can always cancel the appointments later on.

Call USCIS and they will give you a list of qualified doctors in your area so you don’t have to waste time while you wait for your RFI and can send them out right away. After this, it’s biometrics, and then your approval ;)

ok, to help you guys through this since I got my RFI 3 months ago....basicaly, I was asked for a new medical just ke the one we had the first time and 3 forms of the address and personal information to fill out and they are all the same. You can just do the first one and copy the rest twice in a copier. Now here is the story........

The A$$ H#%ES at the immigration offce have done the mistake when they mailed us the guys with ND of 2000 to make us do a second medical which costed me over $300. Then after everyone mailed everything, they came up and the actually published that if you already did your medical when you first applied along with your then they will except it, but it was already too late because everyone already mailed theirs and paid the money :mad:

But here is a thing that you should know

When you have done your first medical...if you required any treatment like the common TB (positive) and it could take up to 10 months then the doctor will have to wait until you finish your treatment until he/she signs your final papers and give you the sealed Envelope which I was told not to open and give it to them once they ask me for it or they call me to the office...People who didn't mail that last sealed envelope, I think they can still use it and send it if it wasn't altered or opened, but since the immigration office don't have it in your file they will assume that you never done your medial eventhough they have the initial papers from your doctor (I wish I still had the link that explains all that) It was actually posted in this form like a couple of months ago...Anyone else remember it and give it to the guys? good luck to you guys and me as well :rolleyes:

ND: August 2000
RFI: March 2005
BIO/FP: April 2005
Now : No word yet :(

hi

You don't even have to call the USCIS to find out about the doctors in your area. Just go to their website and type in your zip code, it will give you a list of approved doctors in your area. I tried to call the 800 number first but damn thing is just sooooooo complicated over the phone.

i got the same email

i just got the same email

iam very glad
finally they are working on my case

asylum approved feb 2000
applied for adjustment status feb 2001

fingerprinting may 2004

i just got the same email

finally they are paying attention to my case

asylum granted feb 2000
adjustment status filed on feb 2001
fingerprinting may 2004