• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

It's official - 2012 invalidated.. redraw

So they'll redraw. Except I wonder how many people checked the site on May 1st, found they didn't win and threw out their confirmation letters? I didn't but I wouldn't be surprised if some did.

Bummer. Pretty embarrassing for them to get it so wrong. Programming error? Wow, "error" is putting it mildly. Obviously not properly tested either.

I'm speechless. Is this f***ing joke to them? "Nobody will be disciplined". "Sorry for the inconvenience caused".

I will do everything in my power to sign every f**ing petition to close down this so incompetently run program. I really hope those LOSERS who started all this mess by contacting "FBI and their uncle" will get what they deserved.

It's a lottery.. we have no guarantee of winning. Besides; we (who won in Round 1) were just selectees at this point.

Mistakes happen.. we move on.

Today is Friday the 13th, any body believe in myths or old wives tales? lol....

Well here's hoping for the best July 15th.

Best wishes,

this is kinda sucks.. but anyway, it's a lottery so everybody deserve an equal chance of winning..
good luck for the result on july 15th! :)