Its My turn. 485 Approved - Officer #69

rvonguru

Registered Users (C)
As per online status My 485 got approved on 03/10/2004.

My Details
RD 07/24/01
ND 08/27/01
FP 01/20/03
RFE 02/05/04 -- W2, EVL -- Office #69
AD 03/10/2004

Here are the twists in my green card process.

Got laid off < 180 days and company Revoked H1. Changed couple of jobs in two years and did not inform INS about new job change. Filed AR 11 by giving my brother address.
But on Pay stubs I have my appartment address.

So, bottom line is it doesn't matter anything if you have full time job when you get RFE.

Thanks to you all for the support and Good Luck to everyone.

Congratulations Dude !

I have a few question. I would be grateful if you could take the time to answer them for me...

Q1 . My current labor was approved with my title as 'Programmer/ Analyst' and job duties as 'analyse, design, code and test'. I have a current job offer from another company as 'Senior Windows Consultant' with job duties of 'Pre & post Implementation support, consulting, sales support'.
Did you by any chance have a similar situation where your current job role/title were different than the one mentioned in your labor?

Q2. Are you currently a permanent employee or on contract?

Thanks in advance!!!

Congratulations again on your freedom for the clutches of TSC.

congrats, rvonguru.. i will update your status in members sheet.
looks like officer #69 is revisiting the issued RFEs.
Best wishes. do keep on visiting the forum and help out others since there are several others who could across situation like yours.

Congrats on your approval. Looks like TSC has been very active yesterday. This is great news to see so many approvals.

congrats, rvonguru..

congrats, rvonguru, my same day same officer buddy:D
You must feel so good after so many changes and you still made it! Let's hope other people will get it soon. I will not forget these long days and this great forum. I am still gonna browse this forum, but maybe not as often as before:D

Thanks you guys. Uffffhh! What a relief!

My Job title on labor was 'Programmer Analyst' and new job title is 'Web Developer'. But job duties were close to my labor with new software versions. I guess it didn't made any difference.

I am working as a contractor. But I requested them to give employment letter as a Full time Permanent employee.

Pay stubs that I submitted has overtime on it.

Hours : 52 Rate : xxxx

So, as I said before it looks like the officer only want to see as full time employee term on EVL.

Hang on every one.

Congrats rvonguru! Yours is another case with FP done in Jan 2003. That gives me hope as I am tired of seeing cases with FPs done in April-May, 2003 on my ND getting approved without any activity on cases with FPs done in Jan and earlier. Looks like TSC have located the missing sack from some corner of their warehouse!

sg_rg2
ND 09/01, FP 01/03

thanks rvonguru & Congrats again

Thanks rvonguru for all the details.
CONGRATS again. Have Fun !

Very Glad to hear about u aproval.......

You can say Your good luck... and

ofcourse All officers are nice and do understand the pain we go through.... so u can say thank you to him too..

good luck

congratulations

Congrat. ! Muse & Rvonguru. I am glad to see your cases have been approved by officer 69! Enjoy the freedom! Please add my detail as below:

RD: 06/01
ND: 08/01
FD: 02/03
RFE Issued: 02/10/04
Most recent pay stubs, 3 year tax return, EML, w-2.
RFE Received: 03/08/04.
AD: ???

Officer#: 69

Congrats Muse & Rvonguru. on your approval , enjoy your freedom.

lovejl,,
I am right behind you my details are as below ,so i will be watching your approval closely

;)

RFE Issued: 02/12/04
Most recent pay stubs, 3 year tax return, EML, w-2.
RFE Received: 03/10/04.
AD: Very soon

Officer#: 69

First, congrats on your approval! Hope you can answer a question for me. I was laid-off before 180 days too. In my case the I-140 was revoked. The request to revoke was made before 180 days but INS took action well past that date. You did say H1 was revoked, but was I-140 revoked in your case?

What are the chances of my approval if I-140 was revoked? The key here is, the request to revoke was made well before 180 days, but was actually revoked by INS much later.

I am sorry to hear about your 140.

Well, In my case only H1 was revoked but not 140.

This is what my attorney specified in cover letter

"We understand that "My name" is permitted to change his employment due to the fact that his adjustment of status application has been pending for more than 180 days and his Form I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker has been approved. "

He did specified that my 140 was approved.

One Option is to wait until you get RFE and then handle it

Its better to talk to your attorney.

Good Luck.