Italian Overstay in the US and fly to Canada, is it a problem to enter Canada?

udive

Hi, I am Italian and overstay my visitor visa in the US for more than 2 years and I need to fly to Canada for 10 days, is it a problem to enter Canada?

I know I want be able to re-enter the US, but can I enter Canada with no problems?
Is it mandatory to enter the country with round trip ticket like in the US?
I am going back home (Italy) after 10 days in Canada.

Thanks,

Pablo.

I think you miss understood my question.
I am not intresting in coming back to the US, I am just fliyng from the US (where I have over stayed my visitor visa) into Canada for 7 days and from there to Italy (not back to the US)
I have a valid passport, and from what I´ve read so far, Italians don´t need visa to visit Canada.

My question is, would I have any problems when I arrive to Canada because I over stayed in the US?

You should be alright, although if the Canadians discovered that you have overstayed they may deny you entry since you would be likely to overstay in the US. Be aware that once you leave the US, the 10-year bar kicks in.

Thanks for responding.
I don´t understand you point here "although if the Canadians discovered that you have overstayed they may deny you entry since you would be likely to overstay in the US. Be aware that once you leave the US"
I dont want to get back in the US, I am living now in the US, I am moving back to my original country next month (Italy) and I need to stop in Canada for 7 days to have medical procedure done.

You still think Canadians can deny me to enter because I overstayed in the US?
Are they releted in this imigration rules somehow?

Thanks.

Did anybody went through a situation like this before? or at least knows anybody else in this kind of situation?

I have to travel foe 3 days to have a medical procedure in Vancouver and I don´t know what to do.