It is wierd!!!

cody2 said:
Dear Man39.39:

Have you sent back your wife's GC? my wife got the same letter today, but her GC is dated June 5, 2005. Need I send it back, it seems my wife's GC has no mistake.

No. We have not sent back her card yet. And we are going to write to them with some evidence to proof that their is no error regarding the "residence since" date and see what they will response.

I got the same letter and I mailed back my GC with all the requirments stated in the letter, lets wait what happens.

Yes I also received the same latter today. But my problem is that I do not have GC to send them back. Because I sent my GC to Nebraska two month ago because of other error on GC. This is all just nonsense, I think I need to quit my job in order to deal with CIS full time. :mad:

I got the same blue letter today. I who thought the days of dealing with this immigration service were behind me!!! This is the most inefficient service i have ever seen. Do the people working at the immigration service wake up every day and claim to go to work??? Because their lack of knowledge of the laws of the service they claim to work for defies logic. :mad: :mad: :mad:
I will send them their card and will make sure to write them a letter stating that they can keep their precious card, b/c I don't want it anymore. These people are a shame to this country. :eek: :eek:

Ok guys. It looks like something is going on out there we don't know about. Those can't be just coinsedents. Can someone clearify what's going on?