Is VSC stopped processing I-485 applications???

sree2005 - you are right there does'nt seem to be any I-485 processing dates published for VSC. This is so frustrating !!

Cheekoo said:
Thats for new cases ... its a known fact that all new GC cases are not going to VSC.
Why haven't these guys published the status of exisiting 485 cases? At least that will give us an idea about where they are on those cases.
--Naveen Oshos

more worries ???

YES..they shoud have posted a date for existing 485 applications. There is no news also posted on VSC page..this is a surprise right.

Let's contact murthy, rajiv kanna or some other attorneys on this to get thier expert opinions.

Please continue to post messages related to 485 applications.

noshs said:
Why haven't these guys published the status of exisiting 485 cases? At least that will give us an idea about where they are on those cases.
--Naveen Oshos

michvin said:
Hi and thanks for the info. You noticed "generally" in this sentence? VSC rep told today that my file can be transferred to NSC. :(

My spouse and son had lud on 26,27,28,29 for RFE response. 26 is date of receipt.

I will update if I see any activity.

Is PD or Filing concurrently with I140 the deciding factor to push it to central processing center [ I am not sure what and where this center is called - just going by the .pdf statment] ?

-THANKS
BAGUSAC

Guys please post information here about this

This is so wiered that Vermont had not posted any updates on pending 1-485 processing dates. Didi some one already asked VSC, Murthy or Rajiv about it. Please post more information here in this thread.

me too

Just checked my case status.
They also change the date on my 485 case today august 7th.
Thats the first change of date on my case since FP was cleared in Dec 05.

My case:
I140/I485 concurrently filed Oct 05
I140 approved Feb 06
FP done Dec 05, cleared week after.
I485 still pending

We have two sets of I-485s in Vermont. Those with LUD were based on my husband's I-140

RD Nov 2005
FP Jan 2006

EAD Approved !!

My EAD got Approved
E filed on June 29th
The 131 is not yet approved.
Send them a set of Documents yesterday without them asking for anything.
Seems like as soon as they got them all they approved the application.

2nd EAD / 131/ Filed June 29th 2006
EAD AD - 8/8/2006

PD Jan 2001
I 485 RD Sept 2005

Lets hope things move fast with the 485
:rolleyes: