Is VSC stopped processing I-485 applications???

doesn't hold. My category is current, i.e. visa IS available.
As the customer service rep told me today, they simply forgot to put it there.
Lets wait till next update. By the way, when calling them you don't get to vermont directly as it was before. :(

I understand VAC is processing I485 case. We saw activities for my wife and son case in this month.

my case

My case is as below:I am very new to this site.

Category: EB1
Filling: I140 & I485 concurrent at VSC
PD: July 27, 2005
I140 PD:July 27, 2005 Approved Mar, 2006
I485 PD:July 27, 2005 pending
EAD received Sept 2005

What is mean by LUD?

When my 485 expected to clear?

any impact if I change my employer at this moment?

Appreciate your responses.

michvin said:
doesn't hold. My category is current, i.e. visa IS available.
As the customer service rep told me today, they simply forgot to put it there.
Lets wait till next update. By the way, when calling them you don't get to vermont directly as it was before. :(
Actually I just followed the POJ method and got connceted straight to the Vermont center. I got more confuse after the co nversation with them. Rep ask me my A number. And told me that my prority date is not current. He told me that mine is Aug26, 2002, currently they process Oct.1 2001. I was shoked, because I remember that I have diff. prority dates on my file. I immideatly call Att. Murthy and she confirmed that my date is July 23, 1999. She told me that they will request inquiry and I can expcet it in 30 days. What should I do?
Also, my receipt date in June 23, 2005. Last time system showed they process June 26, 2005. But My notice date is June 28. Which date should I look on? Please help.

Mette said:
Are you sure about that? :(
Thats what i've been told by the rep. she said she can't see the status of my security checks because they are not VSC. Maybe i called the wrong place? don't know

nastena said:
Actually I just followed the POJ method and got connceted straight to the Vermont center. I got more confuse after the co nversation with them. Rep ask me my A number. And told me that my prority date is not current. He told me that mine is Aug26, 2002, currently they process Oct.1 2001. I was shoked, because I remember that I have diff. prority dates on my file. I immideatly call Att. Murthy and she confirmed that my date is July 23, 1999. She told me that they will request inquiry and I can expcet it in 30 days. What should I do?
Also, my receipt date in June 23, 2005. Last time system showed they process June 26, 2005. But My notice date is June 28. Which date should I look on? Please help.
call your attorney immideately! I ran across the same problem on other forum. They fixed that eventually, but it wasn't easy.... Good luck. How do you know you got to Vermont?

LUD change

Mine and my wife's LUD also changed on last Monday.
I hope VSC is working on I-485 cases. :)

Category: EB3
PD: Apr. 2001
Concurrent Filling: I-765, I140 & I485 on Sep. 2004

I-765 AD: Sep. 28, 2004
I140 AD:Oct. 20, 2004
1st FP: Aug. 13, 2005
2nd I-765 AD: Aug. 3, 2005
RFE for I-485: May 13, 2006 (medical exam)
Receive RFE: Jul. 5, 2006
2nd FP: Jul. 27, 2006
3rd I-765: RD Jun. 1, 2006, still pending
LUD for I-485: May (4 times), July (twice) and 8/7/2006
LUD for I-765: 8/8/2006
I-485 pending. hope to be approved soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
nastena said:

Nastena, same thing happened to me. They put the wrong PD on my already approved I-140. It took me several weeks, numerous phone calls from my employer and AILA inquiry through my attorney to fix this. They issued me a new I-140 with the correct PD eventually.

Green Card approved at VSC

Vermont IS working on cases filed in April 2001,just like mine and my wife.We both had an LUD in August and received the cards approved in the mail on Sept 9 2006,with no interviews.
Applied for I485 only,not concurrent, in april 2006 got approved in September.
What can i say?THANK YOU GOD.
Do not be dissapointed!!!VSC is vorking on all cases filed up until 2006 ,when they direct them to the new center.So,those of you with priority dates before 2005 will get your Green Cards from Vermont.
The date on USCIS website says something like June 2005.NOT TRUE.I am the proof!!!
:) :) :) :) :D :D :D

okay, okay, congratulations mugur and mrs. mugur!!! I hope what you say about VSC processing comes out to be the truth.
--Naveen Oshos

mugur said:
Vermont IS working on cases filed in April 2001,just like mine and my wife.We both had an LUD in August and received the cards approved in the mail on Sept 9 2006,with no interviews.
Applied for I485 only,not concurrent, in april 2006 got approved in September.
What can i say?THANK YOU GOD.
Do not be dissapointed!!!VSC is vorking on all cases filed up until 2006 ,when they direct them to the new center.So,those of you with priority dates before 2005 will get your Green Cards from Vermont.
The date on USCIS website says something like June 2005.NOT TRUE.I am the proof!!!
:) :) :) :) :D :D :D