is uscis playing a game?

roberto gasta

Registered Users (C)
hi
I had n400 interviww on aept 21
on oct 26 I saw online that
"your case revision has been completed, pls wait for a letter before yiu contact uscis"

is this a game? months have passed since the interview
and I cant call them?

any idea?

hi
I had n400 interviww on aept 21
on oct 26 I saw online that
"your case revision has been completed, pls wait for a letter before yiu contact uscis"

is this a game? months have passed since the interview
and I cant call them?

any idea?

Please cut and paste or quote it in full.

It appears that supervisory review was required then that got completed. In that case the supervisor returns it to the officer to complete the decision (stamp it or write a denial and update the computer*) THEN it goes to another officer to reverify (quality review) THEN it either goes back for correction and is returned for another quality check before it goes for clerical processing and oath scheduling. They want to get it right because it is so difficult to take away if they make a mistake.

* If I recall your case, it was recommended for approval, right?

It is showing progress.... Hang in there.

big joe,
yes it was recommended for approval

so if I well understand the officer updates the computer after receiving
the form back from supervisor, ( I guess my form is back to the io that interviewed me)

so if online I dont see an update on the tag "oath date" that means its a denial ?

oath date is rarely updated on website. the delay could be because of oath scheduling. if they have oath once a month or once a quarter, you will need to wait to be scheduled.

in general, one month is a bit long for the scheduling, you can try calling, but do not be disappointed if they do not give an answer.