Is UK visa cancelled effects POE?????

jhakas007

Registered Users (C)
To all

I need small advice from all expersts!

I am travlling to US on F1 visa for Fall 2007, I am having UK visit visa cancelled stamp in my passport, because recently i was applied for UK student visa, UK consulate refused my application and cancelled my visit visa at Embassy.

Is UK cancelled visa stamp effets at US Port of Entry?

Please let me know

thanks to all in advance
jhakas

Jhakas,
It should not effect your chances at a US POE but it can never be guaranteed. One possibility (remote) is the POE inspector happens to notice your cancelled UK visa and may question you on it. Depending on what you say and how he/she interprets it, the end result can vary from "Welcome to the United States" to being sent to secondary inspection. My example is not meant to scare you, just spell out a remote possibility. Good luck!!!

thanks Triple citizen

Thank you triple citizen

thanks for giving the information; i would like to know what are my chances to sending Secondary inspection?
Can you tell me how to deal in Secondary inspection;

please let me know!!!
thanks in advance

jhakas

Regardless if you are talking to the primary inspector or someone in secondary, adopt the following rules:-

(1) Do not lie
(2) Do not volunteer any information

hai triple citzen

thanks a lot!
Can you tell me the situation at Secondary inspection, please can you give some suggestion!

thanks in advance

jhakas

There is no "situation" to tell you about. "Secondary" basically is manned by the same agency officers that man the POE booths. Usually a supervisor also present there. People are sent to secondary for a closer inspection/scrutiny. Since they want the booths to move relatively quickly, whenever an officer reckons that a specific case will need a little more attention, that entry applicant is sent to secondary. It is not always bad news. First time green card visa holders, advance parole users, etc are also sent to secondary to finish up their processing. Don't worry about it. There is a very small chance that you might be sent to secondary. If that happens, just be truthful and do not volunteer any information.