Is this true that LUD on 02/03/2008....a signal to end of the road.

va_lc_case

Registered Users (C)
Is this true that LUD on 02/03/2008....a signal to end of the road.

Also I think the LUD on 02/03/2008 seems to be that all the applications which are older than 1 year( meaining RD > 1 Year).

Did this theory holds?

Thanks

LUD on 2/3/08 and 2/10/08

Sorry to be the bearer of the bad news. They are more like inventory checks or system wide updates based on the pattern.

I got one on 2/3/08 too. I agree with "bettertimes". I have erratic LUDs on old approved APs and I-140.

I don't agree. If it was a mass LUD, then everyone would have got it. Many people (including me) did not have an LUD, it means something.

I got one on 2/3/08 too. I agree with "bettertimes". I have erratic LUDs on old approved APs and I-140.

I don't agree. If it was a mass LUD, then everyone would have got it. Many people (including me) did not have an LUD, it means something.

Just a wild guess. Maybe only NC cleared cases and cases upto certain date? Not sure about yours.

I recently got LUDs ( on 02/03/2008) on my approved I485,I140 and I131.

It could be a mass update... or something of that sort....

Cheers
T

I got LUD too

I just checked my cases, and I had a lud on 2/3/08 as well. At this point, I don't think it means anything - but I think my name checkj is cleared.

I also got LUD on 02/03/2008... Is it some kind of process happening or just a routine updated?

------------
EB3 India PD 05/2002

My PD is 06/2001, NC and all other formalities are complete.
As per last VB, PD is also current now.. but still NO LUD's.
Only one question to ask, Why?

My guess is as good as anyone else's (but might better than the USCIS').
I think the 02/03/08 LUD is for cases which have been pending FBI NC for more than 180 days.
Yes, the USCIS doesn't work with the accuracy of a computer and hence the LUD is not present for everyone falling into the above category.
I have a strong hunch that it is indeed related to the above.
Oh well, yet another shot in the dark.

My guess is as good as anyone else's (but might better than the USCIS').
I think the 02/03/08 LUD is for cases which have been pending FBI NC for more than 180 days.
Yes, the USCIS doesn't work with the accuracy of a computer and hence the LUD is not present for everyone falling into the above category.
I have a strong hunch that it is indeed related to the above.
Oh well, yet another shot in the dark.
Here some deviation:
All derivatives (my family members) NC cleared got LUD on 2/3/2008.
Mine still pending: no LUD on 2/3/2008.

i don't really think we can deduce anything, though it is tempting to try :)
I got a letter from FBI dated Jan 29th saying that name check is pending. Got LUD on 2/3/08

2nd Interview Letter Received: Myself & Family

2nd Interview:
On 3/17/2008 (Newark, NJ)

1st Interview:
On Aug 2007: Myself & Wife
On Nov 2007: 4 Children