Is this true that LUD on 02/03/2008....a signal to end of the road.

No!!!!!!!!!!! No LUDs so far on my Case........

USCIS is piece of junk which sucks blood from the Immigrants..... This is the worst I have even seen department.... Even bloodiest than the Desi Consulting companiessss.

USCIS is piece of junk which sucks blood from the Immigrants..... This is the worst I have even seen department.... Even bloodiest than the Desi Consulting companiessss.

Very True!!!! It frustrates a lot when I see RD of June / July 2007 Cases being approved, there is no logic no justice with this system and with this department in this great country.

All these Days they were telling I have to have FBI Name Check Clear and now I have it cleared they say they are working on Non FBI Name Check cases. These people are ................... I dont want to open my mouth and become bad person.

No Justice in this country also.

Very True!!!! It frustrates a lot when I see RD of June / July 2007 Cases being approved, there is no logic no justice with this system and with this department in this great country.

All these Days they were telling I have to have FBI Name Check Clear and now I have it cleared they say they are working on Non FBI Name Check cases. These people are ................... I dont want to open my mouth and become bad person.

No Justice in this country also.

Gree_Always,

If you are from India EB3, the PD this month is 10.01.2001. USCIS will not approve any cases later than the VB date. Seems you are just on the border date.