Is this normal ? ----No EAD/AP but interview 67 days after NOA

crystalduan

Registered Users (C)
My husband is USC. I am desperately to get EAD and AP (both applied on Feb 20th). But I got notification of interview quickly without any information of EAD and AP until now (60 days passed from NOA).
interview is on April 27th. I just worry about what if GC not approved on interview.

can I request a EAD and AP on interview if GC no approved this time....:eek:

I have bunch of job offers waiting for me and missed some already. :confused:

anyone have idea about this..

thanks in advance.

ppCandy

Sure it happens all the time. If you don't get approved at interview, your EAD and AP will continue to process as normal. EAD takes about 90 days.

Hopefully however you'll be approved at the interview. If you are ask for the I-551 passport stamp, which will allow you to start work immediately.

Me too

I'm also in the same situation. I think it must have something to do with how fast the DO is processing. I have had updates on my I485 and I130 but not the I765 or I131. Maybe if your interview gets scheduled before the 75-90 period they don't bother with your EAD or AP and only process those if for some reason you don't get the stamp at the interview. My DO is Buffalo which is supposed to be very fast, my interview is 67 days after my receipt date, so before the usual processing time for EAD/AP. I just hope that I get a stamp at the interview...:eek:

I actually had pending EAD and AP applications when my AOS was approved. Amazingly EAD was issued a month after my AOS approval. I guess the adjudicator did not really check his screen to verify my eligibility at that time :)
For my AP, I got a denial notice (rightly so) two months after my AOS approval.