Is there way to contact VSC?

venati

Registered Users (C)
Is there way to contact VSC via phone?. My wife case is RD 11/06/01 still not apporved.

Thanks
Jag

Service centers doesn't have any phone customer service.

We are back to stone age!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably Telepathy ??????????????

Re:

You can drive there if you are not far away. Compare to the 800 number, the staff there are very friendly and you can get much more useful information.

What do you mean by drive there? are you serious?

I was thinking that maybe all of us should gather
someday outside VSC and talk to them

people work at VSC are human beings, they have feelings too. They are bad because they never saw us, never know our pain. In their eyes, we're just
their pain, endless piles of documents for them to review.

If we can go there and talk to someone, maybe they will look at our cases immediately and apologize for the delay.

Anyone has been there before?

Actually they allowed me to talk with the IIO. As I said, the officer was very nice. Maybe I've said too much. Would be a real disaster if everyone went their office.

Samansa, it's okay, won't be hundreds of ppl going there. Can you tell us more about your experience, did you get anything in return? when did you go there? I won't mind go there. It's only 2 hours of drive.

My experience

Dengdeng, I talked with the officer face to face before the Independence Day. Actually she was more friendly than any IIO in the phone. I complained that I've waited too long for my Nov. 2001 case, and my FP would be expired soon. She said she fully understood the situation and nobody likes this, but there were too much work load to clean up the backlogs. Then she found my case on her computer and told me it hasn't assigned to an officer yet. I asked why you were processing the Dec cases but my case was still untouched? She replied that they need to deal with the cases whose FP will be expired first in order to avoid a second FP. I told her my FP on May 2002 was also going to expire soon, she said she noticed that and then typed something into the computer. Then I was told my case will be put into another line which will be processed faster, probabaly before the expire date of my FP. That was my experience. However, nothing new to my case. I'm still waiting with great patience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did she tell you if your case has been cleared for security?

And she told you it's based on FP expiration, that's nonsense, they never work based on that.
My FP expired already, no news.

How did you find her, you go to VSC and how can you find a IIO to talk?

Dengdeng, that was what I was told. I also don't understand why FP experiation does something to my case.

Samansa. u didn't answer my question regarding
security clearance. I was surprised your case
never been assigned, I thought it's caused by
security check. yes or no?

How can you find that IIO?

Dengdeng, sorry, Maybe I should, but I didn't ask about the security check, and the officer didn't mention that.

I just walked in the building and told them I want to ask some questions about my case, then they allowed me to meet the officer. I was on vacation in St Albans and happened to passby, actually I didn't expected to go that far.

Well, Samansa, why didn't you ask something most important...I guess your case is not assigned is not because of FP, but security check.
Nov cases are mostly done.

What kind of building is it? See anybody else there?

Samansa,
Is there anything 'non-standard' about your 485? If you are in Allentown, Penn, then your FP should have been in Jan or Feb. I can say this as I've been tracking many cases from Penn/NJ/NY area. Did you change your residence (diff city or state) or job? Also, are you from a Special Registration country? I'm asking since Nov cases are pretty much done by now.
In any case, wish you good luck with your 485.

Sam

samosa1, my case is very standard. No job change, stayed in one apartment for more than two years. I'm not from a special registration country (by the way, how did you come out thid idea?). So, nothing special.

I disagree with your point that Nov cases are almost done. If you can run the script for the receipt numbers range from EAC0206150001-EAC0206151000 (most of them are Nov cases), you will find 86 out of 390 cases still haven't touched. Even in the touched cases, half of them are RFEs and transfers.

Also good luck to you!