Is there way to contact VSC?

Please sign the petition Rajiv's office going to create for us, to improve the phone service, so
we don't need go to VSC personally to ask for information.

Good luck, Samansa, you're very creative and
god bless you in your case. It's unfair that Jan/Feb started with Nov cases unassigned.
But to the messy BCIS, what else can we say.

If they appoint me director of VSC, I will set up
a strategy for them to improve the speed dramatically.

The whole reason for BCIS so inefficient is
they only recruit Americans, not foreigners. That's why the backlog is there. Foreigners are diligent and hard working. I bet if they can hire indians to program the BCIS computer system, approvals will be lightning speed right now.

Originally posted by Samansa
samosa1, my case is very standard. No job change, stayed in one apartment for more than two years. I'm not from a special registration country (by the way, how did you come out thid idea?). So, nothing special.

I disagree with your point that Nov cases are almost done. If you can run the script for the receipt numbers range from EAC0206150001-EAC0206151000 (most of them are Nov cases), you will find 86 out of 390 cases still haven't touched. Even in the touched cases, half of them are RFEs and transfers.

Also good luck to you!

Once the service center has transferred your case to a local office, their job on your case is done until they receive the request for the actual card production.

Originally posted by dengdeng
Please sign the petition Rajiv's office going to create for us, to improve the phone service, so
we don't need go to VSC personally to ask for information.

Good luck, Samansa, you're very creative and
god bless you in your case. It's unfair that Jan/Feb started with Nov cases unassigned.
But to the messy BCIS, what else can we say.

If they appoint me director of VSC, I will set up
a strategy for them to improve the speed dramatically.

The whole reason for BCIS so inefficient is
they only recruit Americans, not foreigners. That's why the backlog is there. Foreigners are diligent and hard working. I bet if they can hire indians to program the BCIS computer system, approvals will be lightning speed right now.

What about hiring foreigners to sit in the Congress? :D :D :D

The issues are not just technical or hard work, there are politics involved here!

Samansa,
The Special Registration thing I had said was just a guess. Besides it ended in April, so it's history. The other guess :D I have is that the states you live and work in are different. Or your employer filed from a different state. Whichever. These are guesses only, so the reality can be anything. But you have met with the IIOs in VSC, so hope for some progress! Do let us know when you do get news from VSC.
Good luck to you!!

Sam