Is there anyone know “can apply citizenship if someone registered to vote unknowingly?

Ryan1234

At the first time I came to USA, I applied state lD in dmv. I got form from staff and then she said me to complete forms. So I completed forms including register to vote. So unknowingly I registered to vote also I didn’t know well English and I don’t know anything at that time. But I never ever voted.

How to delete my name in registration to vote in list?
should I apply US citizenship?
2. Have you ever registered to vote? What should I tick yes or no?

Just unregister, get the letter that you unregistered and prepare an affidavit explaining why you register. Turn those in at the interview. That is your best shot.

You’re saying
Just unregister, get the letter that you unregistered.
Then complete form n400, what should I select yes or no? - No 2 have you ever registered to vote?
Then submit form n400 and then prepare an affidavit explaining why you register.
Turn those in at the interview. That is your best shot
That procedure is correct ?

You’re saying
Just unregister, get the letter that you unregistered.
Then complete form n400, what should I select yes or no? - No 2 have you ever registered to vote?
Then submit form n400 and then prepare an affidavit explaining why you register.
Turn those in at the interview. That is your best shot
That procedure is correct ?

You have to select “Yes” because you DID register to vote, you can’t answer “No” simply because you have removed your name from the register.