Is there anybody who has not got his or her GC before june2000 receipt date?

cody2

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends:

I like to know if there is anybody who has not got GC before June 2000. As I am July, 2000. Next month INS will handle July 2000. I want to know if that receipt date is the deadline for INS to give us GC. Please help me. many thanks.

Cody my friend !!!

cody2 said:
Dear Friends:

I like to know if there is anybody who has not got GC before June 2000. As I am July, 2000. Next month INS will handle July 2000. I want to know if that receipt date is the deadline for INS to give us GC. Please help me. many thanks.

Cody do you think that processing dates by USCIS is correct? If that's correct than how come people from 2002 getting their approvals? I'm not too sure but have a good feeling most June,2000 or early 2000 applicants already got their cases processed. But again I am not 100% sure. Lets see if we can find some responses to your question.
Atique.

This is unfair!

Although I'm happy for those new approvals for late ND 02, and wish the same luck will fall on me pretty soon, I really feel it unfair to earlier NDs, especially for ND 00. If this trend continues, we will soon see some ND 03 approvals! But how about earlier NDs??? It's really unfair that July 02 approved and July 00 are still waiting, two year difference!

Dear Atique:

As I am July, 2000. My lawyer told me at least INS will have a look at my file next month.

Dear Friends:

I hope those who are before June can stand up. no shy.

Dear Friends

Dear friends:
I have been following the NSC processing dates. Now on their website, they are claiming to be procesing applications with reciept notice date june 2000. However, I think they are processing reciept notice on June 2001. The reason I think they are saying we are processing June 2000 is to justify those the hold on application filed before this time. We have seen many individuals in 2001 and even 2002. If for example, they we are processing june 2001 or dec 2001 then I think those whose ND are before that and have not got approval will sue them. What do you guys this? Why do you think NSC is approving applications with notice reciept dates in 2001 and 2002 while they claim the are processing june 2000?

porkman said:
Although I'm happy for those new approvals for late ND 02, and wish the same luck will fall on me pretty soon, I really feel it unfair to earlier NDs, especially for ND 00. If this trend continues, we will soon see some ND 03 approvals! But how about earlier NDs??? It's really unfair that July 02 approved and July 00 are still waiting, two year difference!

Damn right it isn't fair :)

cody2 said:
Dear Atique:

As I am July, 2000. My lawyer told me at least INS will have a look at my file next month.

Dear Friends:

I hope those who are before June can stand up. no shy.
Mind If I asked you, how much are you paying that lawyer of yours?

Espirits:

I paid her USD150.00 for writing a letter to INS to urge my case, then she told me so.

I still hope those brothers & sisters before June 2000 can show up. I do not think it is shy to stand up.

cody2,
In response to your question, I am one of those unfortunate people with ND 6/22/00 and no news to report.

dilarossi said:
cody2,
In response to your question, I am one of those unfortunate people with ND 6/22/00 and no news to report.

Just to comfort you all, I am one of the late 1990s (1997) notice date, and nothing to report. My lawyer and I filed a Writ of Mandamus with the District Court two weeks ago. It cost me quite a few dollars, but I am so annoyed with USCIS, it's not even funny. I will keep you all posted!

cody2,
What's code 1? Sorry, I give them what they ask, but don't really pay attention to their codes. Just tell me what it is and I'll let you know.

14ksusha said:
Just to comfort you all, I am one of the late 1990s (1997) notice date, and nothing to report. My lawyer and I filed a Writ of Mandamus with the District Court two weeks ago. It cost me quite a few dollars, but I am so annoyed with USCIS, it's not even funny. I will keep you all posted!

14ksusha! Good job, I think. hold these bastard's feet to fire... I also thought about that but not quite yet reached that point...

keep us posted...

14ksusha said:

chto takoe Writ of Mandamus? sounds bad. I'm sure u will hear from them soon. they probably do not want anymore court hearings. and by they I mean USCIS
My best regards
Kjonim32

cody2,
Yes, twice. First time just the FP, second time they asked for my photo and FP (I belive those were partial on each hand, I mean not all fingers, just 1 or two on each hand).
Do you know if one of this procedures is Code 1?

Dear Dilarossi:
That is Code 2. You will be asked to do Code 1 soon ( if your last FP is passed 15 months)

cody2,
The last FP was in March. Then I also was send an RFI (yellow colored paper) - they asked for medical info and bio info.
Did you have to do 3 FPs? How about an RFI?

Dear Dillarossi:

If it is this year's March, you are fine. As Code 1 can last 15 months. Good luck, brother.