Is there anybody like me, waiting for 7 month?

cody2

Registered Users (C)
Dear All:

I submit I485 in July 2000

Med: In March 05
BioL In April, 05

7 months passed, nothing changes, just pain waiting

Is there anybody like me?

many thanks

That's really disgusting. How come even Dec 01 got approved and you guys are still waiting? I think you should contact the congressman for this.

Congressmen? We are their looooowest priority. Let me know if their respose is any different from what you read every 20 mins when you check your status online.

Besides, Bastard from my area is being prosecuted for money laundering so I am not even sure if I take that route.

Noman74 said:
Congressmen? We are their looooowest priority. Let me know if their respose is any different from what you read every 20 mins when you check your status online.

Besides, Bastard from my area is being prosecuted for money laundering so I am not even sure if I take that route.

good point Noman! - :D

well to see a july 2000 guy waiting makes my pain a little less painfull.. :(

Dear ALL:

thank you for your reply.

Is there any more guys like me, waiting, waiting?

Dear All:

Thank you all for your information.
But as I know ,mamy other 2000 guys all got GC. Why we are so unlucky?

The waiting is so painful, mate

Last edited by a moderator:
cody2 said:
Dear ALL:

thank you for your reply.

Is there any more guys like me, waiting, waiting?

Well just wait and cry..Or be mad..! You can't do anything. I made an appointment to talk to a congressman but guess what? They get billion inquires like me every day so it was just a greet-meet with the secretary..and thats it. Nothing can be done...just enjoy the USCIS. Its just great!

ND: 06/2000
Still waiting... and beginning to worry about having to do another round of FPs and Medicals if they don't pick up speed. :-(

I contacted my congresswoman, she replied very promptly to my request, contacted the local office, heard back from her that they have scheduled me for an interview. My ND is 12/99! So chill out dude!

Gino

cody2 said:
Dear All:

I submit I485 in July 2000

Med: In March 05
BioL In April, 05

7 months passed, nothing changes, just pain waiting

Is there anybody like me?

many thanks
I submitted 485 on Dec,2000, Had my medical March,2005 July FP code 2 FP code 1 on October,2005 & still waiting. Don't worry there are thousands even more like u & me. We all are trying to cross the ocean in the same boat. The ocean is too large & the boat(USCIS) is too slow. Therefore it's taking all this time. But I'm sure we'll see the shore soon enough to enjoy the freedom. So just hang in there my friend.
You know back in 1999 when I was granted asylum by IJ I was all excited about getting a GC soon but good thing is back then I had no idea it will take all this time to process my case to get GC otherwise I w'd probably commit suicide.

atique rahman said:
We all are trying to cross the ocean in the same boat. The ocean is too large & the boat(USCIS) is too slow. Therefore it's taking all this time.

atique rahman! I liked you analogy.... :D

Green card

Hi
I submitted my I485 application 09 2001.
I received my Bio and Medical Examination notice same time on Jul 25 2005. I used One week finish my medical EX and Bio and send my G325A, just one month I received my Green card. :p
I went to Uscis local office, Ask them can I go back my home country , they said, yes, you can. just make sure if you go back your country is safe. you can used you green card entry usa. I also stupid ask them give me a permit if I go back my home country. The officer said, reentry permit is for you live in abroad over one year. you can use you GC reentry usa.

Last edited by a moderator:
blackbird8888 said:
Hi
I submitted my I485 application 09 2001.
I received my Bio and Medical Examination notice same time on Jul 25 2005. I used One week finish my medical EX and Bio and send my G325A, just one month I received my Green card. :p
I went to Uscis local office, Ask them can I go back my home country , they said, yes, you can. just make sure if you go back your country is safe. you can used you green card entry usa. I also stupid ask them give me a permit if I go back my home country. The officer said, reentry permit is for you live in abroad over one year. you can use you GC reentry usa.
Man, You are lucky. Submitted 485 Dec,2000 had medical & bio done on March & July but still waiting :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

atique rahman said:
Man, You are lucky. Submitted 485 Dec,2000 had medical & bio done on March & July but still waiting :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I'm just curious how come someone are so lucky (got GC within one month) and someone are not. Is that solely because of the BCIS officer who was happened to be assigned to your case, and some officer is nicer and more efficient and happier, and some....??? Do they (BCIS) has any QA or review process for the officers?