Is there an end for this? Inside my study
I've a picture of Jesus Christ and the title reads
"I will not abandon you, nor forsake you"

Inside my pooja room, I've Lord Krishna smiling
and playing his flute...

Is there an end for this journey?? Why are you
not hearing my prayers

CSC to NSC tranfers are definitely screwd already

Its a very very very big injustice with the cases transferred to NSC.
I have a PD of April 2002 and now PD is not in picture at all.
Definitely people from other states have a better RD than guys from CSC and on top of it i guess we have a maximum of 3 cases approved with cases transferred from CSC to NSC.

This is just horrible.

Understood your point, but...

How does it make any difference to USCIS by the statement below provided by you:

Second topper in M.E from one of the Top 10 Universities in India.

:D ;) :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:

THere is no point in we discussing about any of such things.
Nothing makes any difference to USCIS or any one.
We have to undergo this pain thats the only fact.
Most of us are scared of retrogression and from July 1 another tons of applications pouring in and coming infront of CSC-NSC transfer cases.

sbabunle

Dont worry dont give up and dont lose your hope , definetly a day will come for people like us.
there are lot of people waiting like us ???
just LUCK is req. thats all

EB3 NSC INDIA
PD:07/02/2002
RD:12/1/2004
FP code3(code1 and code2): done in july 2005
FP code 1: recieved for june 27th 2007
I 485 AD:?????????? Only GOD knows

Do not let the GC define your life for you. I know it is difficult and easy for me to say but it is a matter of time.

I'm losing faith...I feel like I'm surrounded by
darkness..This wait is unbearable..Its been
six years this miserable journey...The only
ray of hope is this forum...

Well we are very fortunate compared to first Immigrants who came to this country ... they used to hop on to a boat/ship and man never knew they would make to Americans .. and after they came here they had to fight the native Indians to keep the lands .. Hmmmm the good old days were worst then we ever will endure ...

12-20 million live here illegally .. and we are better off living in AOS.. :)

Thank you guys for your support and uplifting posts.
I've a long story too... Eventhough I started my GC processing
in 2003, I came to this country on H1B in 1998 Dec.I've gone through a lot since then.

Thank you naanshi, narnia,tora, nTran.
Hope we all will make to the finish line.

Well we are very fortunate compared to first Immigrants who came to this country ... they used to hop on to a boat/ship and man never knew they would make to Americans .. and after they came here they had to fight the native Indians to keep the lands .. Hmmmm the good old days were worst then we ever will endure ...

12-20 million live here illegally .. and we are better off living in AOS.. :)

My friend is from a country in war, she had to stay here undoccumented, and a company was trying to help her with GC. Both her parents died there and she couldnot go for funeral...:( because she couldn't travel outside us or get the 10 years ban.
She waited (and was exploited ) for almost 7 years for gc. Finally she and her son (his dad was killed there in the war) got it!
So yes there are people with sadder stories than us.

sbabunle ,

Have faith in god. As Lord krishna said " Do the good deeds ,Phal ki apeksha mat karo". Take mind of the this topic (take a vacation). Everything will be all right. Why worry on the things that we can not control. Cheer up my friend!

sbabunle,

Keep faith, but here is what I did last week I hope this helps, I stopped visting this forum and tried not think about GC, I do understand what you are goin thru I was there just couple of days before, try not think about green card and engage in other activities, but make sure you contact your senator, take infopass appointment, call NSC using POJ etc.

if you have done all these and if they said your case is waiting for approval, then I will say you just have to wait and your time will come, don't stress too much

sbabanle,

Dont loose your hope.. Even I'm one of the unlucy person came to US in 97 and still waiting for Gc. All my cousins who came after me got Gc's.. and I'm still waiting. Also I did not went visited to india from last 10 years.

Once visa bulletin moved dates and when I see no emails from USCIS, I'm crying every day\night.. not able to spend good time with my family here.

But, every new day my hope continues.. So Cheer up.

Savish

Can you guys be more practical? If you think about it, you are already in AOS status. Have you thought of what you will do after you get GC that you wouldnt do otherwise? It cant make that much of a difference. Of course there are several advantages, but that is not nirvana. As soon as you get your card, you would want citizenship. After you get citizenship, you want to go back! ( I have seen folks who did that)

If you think about it, you can at least change your jobs now, I did ( used AC21)- Leave the bad employer. But even if it gets delayed, it is not going to affect your life that much, at least I dont see how it does. I have many friends who has GC. I dont really see that much difference in their life compared to those who doesnt.

Dont get me wrong, I check the status everyday. I am unhappy about the screwed up system. I am also frustrated because you cant do much about it. But I wont cry if I dont get the card.

But I will have hope, look forward to that milestone of my life in US.

Interesting, Jesus/Lord Krishna in Pooja room..someone says..Nirvana..Life after GC

Interesting, Jesus/Lord Krishna in Pooja room..someone says..Nirvana..Life after GC/Citizensip...

Every body knows GC is part of life...ALL of us are under tremendous pressure because guys around us are approved & we are stuck because of
"un-predictible process"...GC will ease tension of being on H1/EAD/Bad employer etc...etc..

Guys chill out...!!

sbabunle
I know it is hard. There are many of us that are waiting for a very long and been through difficult journeys. It is hard for all of us. Just try to be hopeful, like aarp said, you cannot control it and there is nothing that you can do. It is very hard but try not think of it. I talked to NSC on Friday ,they would not give specific information and he says there are thousands and they are trying to process as quickly as possible. You have waited so long, just keep your faith for some more time.

Folks

Chill Pill...Most of you...write my words..your approval are on your WAY...Have Fun...Ur stressful time is over...Enjoy

Can you guys be more practical? If you think about it, you are already in AOS status. Have you thought of what you will do after you get GC that you wouldnt do otherwise? It cant make that much of a difference. Of course there are several advantages, but that is not nirvana. As soon as you get your card, you would want citizenship. After you get citizenship, you want to go back! ( I have seen folks who did that)

If you think about it, you can at least change your jobs now, I did ( used AC21)- Leave the bad employer. But even if it gets delayed, it is not going to affect your life that much, at least I dont see how it does. I have many friends who has GC. I dont really see that much difference in their life compared to those who doesnt.

Dont get me wrong, I check the status everyday. I am unhappy about the screwed up system. I am also frustrated because you cant do much about it. But I wont cry if I dont get the card.

But I will have hope, look forward to that milestone of my life in US.

You are right professionally you can do everything that you can do with GC, unless you want to start a new career.

One major difference i noticed is the flexibility travel abroad, unplanned. Boy, i skipped applying for AP after 3rd one and recently my Mom got sick. You have to see me what kind of the hell i have gone thru. These guys don't give emergency AP for sick visits and if you apply for one normally it is taking 8 months. Let alone the screwed up EAD renewal process now.

What do you say about it?

Having a GC makes a LOT fo difference

You are right professionally you can do everything that you can do with GC, unless you want to start a new career.

One major difference i noticed is the flexibility travel abroad, unplanned. Boy, i skipped applying for AP after 3rd one and recently my Mom got sick. You have to see me what kind of the hell i have gone thru. These guys don't give emergency AP for sick visits and if you apply for one normally it is taking 8 months. Let alone the screwed up EAD renewal process now.

What do you say about it?

I diasgree with the 2 earlier posts that getting a GC will not make much of a differnce. This is what having it means:

1. You can sleep peacefully at night. You don't have to worry about wht will happen if it gets DENIED. Who says you need a citizenship to live here peacefully. I don't think I would want it, becoz then you will get called for Jury duty and all.

2. Professionally it does make a F** lot of differnce. I cannot take a Permanent job becoz it is not in a SIMILAR job description. Why do I miss a Permanent job ? Paid vacation, bonus, medical benefits, 401 K, professional growth etc.

3. I don't have to renew my EAD and ADP every year. Come August 1, it will become twice expensive to do. That makes it $600 / year for EAD + ADP. Include your spouse too and u are looking at $1200 / year. And yes, you don't have to renew your Driving License every year.

4. I don't have to pay higher interest rates for buying a home. If you are a temporary resident, you pay higher rates than the others.

5. Recently I traveled to India via France. Becoz I was travelling on Advance Parole, I and my wife had to get a Transit Visa to go thru France shelling out $120 or so, not to mention the time and energy spent. Having a GC means being able to travel freely pretty much anywhere.

Who says having a GC won't make life better ?

Even though your life probably won't be much different in reality, having GC makes a lot of difference espeically psychologically you know you are permanent and you can stop worrying about your life being over on a daily basis.

Don't lose your faith. Your approvals will come soon!