Is there a way to expedite a biometrics appointment?

pashto

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys,
I recently submitted an I-131 application for RTD. I now have the receipt number. Is there a phone number that I could call to talk to the person in charge of scheduling my biometrics appointment? I really need to have my biometrics taken ASAP.
Thank you!

P.S. I have already tried the customer service center at 1-800-375-5283, but evidently they do not have direct access to the processing of applications.

you can expedite your I-131 if you didn't do that originally,and if approved,you'll get a bio appoitment sooner and again,you can attempt an earlier walk in.

you can expedite your I-131 if you didn't do that originally,and if approved,you'll get a bio appoitment sooner and again,you can attempt an earlier walk in.

Thanks for your reply! Yes, I requested expedited processing, and I will walk in as soon as I get the biometrics notice. But I'd like to call and hurry them up so that they mail me the biometrics notice sooner!

Thanks for your reply! Yes, I requested expedited processing, and I will walk in as soon as I get the biometrics notice. But I'd like to call and hurry them up so that they mail me the biometrics notice sooner!

That is not an option. You submitted an expedite request already. They will expedite it if you meet the criteria for that.

That is not an option. You submitted an expedite request already. They will expedite it if you meet the criteria for that.
What about that Infopass thing? Can I go to Infopass and make them take my fingerprints ahead of schedule?