is my marriage legal?

jrgm13

Registered Users (C)
i'm a 63 year american man who married a 21 year old filippina in manila in 1989. then before she gets here immigration tells me that she's already had a kid, i knew nothing about this before or i wouldn't have married her. i felt stupid but i said that she could still come to america. then after a year i find out that she used her sisters name, her sister had already married another american and i let this go also. she's gone on vacation to the philippines or to her sisters home every year since 1991 and she is not a citizen because she was charged with my small amount of marijuana in 1995(the pot was mine...she don't use it). i have put the house in her name long ago and now her green card is about to expire a couple of months after jan 2013. i had a lawyer who said that she could get my wife a green card but she up and moved to new york with all of the paperwork. i'm on dissability but still pay the bills. now we're not getting along because i've spoiled her and i can't get her to help with money to try to solve this thing. and with america wanting to start yet another war, this time with iran, things look bad for everyone. she talks to her sisters by phone all the time and they want her to have me committed and then sell this house.
i have just 2 questions: is this marriage even legal? and is she entitled to have this house sold when she's put nothing into it? i do not deserve this.
i will not spend anymore money on another blood sucking lawye.r so can she apply for her green card just a month before her's is about to expire to give her more time to work her $11 an hour job and take her 401K money and just go back to the philippines. if she goes in to be fingerprinted, will she be put into detention on the spot? it was about 112 grams of sticks and leaves and 31 grams of smokable pot. i'm suicidal and i'm getting my first pension check of only $144 a month that will go to her under this phoney name once i'm dead. she basically uses this house to sleep and eat and wants to be gone friday nights and then again on saturday and sunday. her car is out of the junk yard and worth $1000 and i've put $1100 into it this year.i do not know what she does with her money other then pay the water bill. what would you people do?

Last edited by a moderator:
is this marriage even legal? and is she entitled to have this house sold when she's put nothing into it?

Wrong forum to ask these questions. You told the US Govt that you got married to a certain girl and they believed you. Now you quesiton the same thing? This would mean you lied on the affidavit when you filed for her greencard.