• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Is it worth going to usa!!!

Yeah, I think so

But he need to confirm just in case?

Yes for sure - then go to the appointment with the memo you provided and the link I provided and the calculations. For sure, a typical CO is not going to know that subject very well and how it is applied to DV winners.

LOL - yes - I was just reading the instructions and have posted. He is fine - as long as he goes current in May. Thanks Rafikbo!

It means, I should care the VB of april, which number we will know around march 5th-7th?
Or even theVB of may, which number we will know around april 5tht-7th?

It means, I should care the VB of april, which number we will know around march 5th-7th?
Or even theVB of may, which number we will know around april 5tht-7th?

You have to get current in the next VB - April VB which will be published around March 10th. That VB has the numbers for May interviews, so your number has to be under the EU number, otherwise your daughter will age out. Once she ages out, you will still be able to get your GC, but you will have a long process to get her a GC. So, keep your fingers crossed to go current for May!