is it true? VSC started December cases?? can not believe...

ramadevi

Registered Users (C)
I can not believe it. My friend called and informed me that his Colleague
case got approved on August 6th 2001.
Details EB2/India/RD 12/19/2000 EAC 01-061XXXXX

I checked with him so many times to make sure that. He said he saw the approval..He told me that he will check the remaining details like PD and all....
GOOD ..I 485 waiters...Is not look a great??

mine Dec 12th 00 still waiting.....Hoping any time soon.....

No Title

sounds too good .. All of a sudden they\'ve made a leap from Oct 00 to Dec 00. But stranger things have happened ... As usual VSC is unpredictable !!

No Title

Rama can you tell if your friend is working for Rapidigm.
You have given a great, greatest news.,

ND 1198, Rd 1100, ND 1200

Is that true????

I can\'t believe this...Mine is also VSC with RD Dec 19 2000 but EAC# starts with 01-07xxx..., Hoping that the news is not a fake.....

No Title

Guys,
     I beleive, this Rama Devi is notorious for posting this kind of fake info. I\'ve seen posting some sensational news before without facts. If at all there is a little evidence this person would have posted long time back. See, there is no response since posting this message. She might be on bench or something, just playing with the people. Just don\'t pay attention, until she posts some credible info.

No Title

She might be busy posting some false info on someother forum. She always start the fake message saying , "my freind called me and told me that ....".

sorry, I am not seeing this site from last 3 days...

Let me clarify this. IT is not RD, it is Notice date...sorry about that. Even I can not believe that...
This is true that my friend informed me and asked me to check mine.but still it is the same... bla ..bla...my case
As our friends thought, I am not on bench posting something...
It is true....I am not playing. This is a great forum...
I am also like you waiting for my case patiently...
I am not from rapidigm...
sorry for not posting the reply...
thanks

No Title

What exactly are you saying? That someone with December 2000 ND got approved or that your earlier posting is not true?

No Title

vsc_1129
I am saying what ever I posted is true...
I am mentioning that I am not playing on this site.
Dec2000 case got approved as per my friend...

thanks

Rama...whats the RD

Rama, Thanks for the information. Could you get the RD from your friend and post it. Because the gap between RD and ND could be anywhere between one week to 2 months. Is it possible that your friends RD is in Sept/Oct and ND in December? Thanks