Is it too early to start Jan 03 Tracker??? Why not!!

Is there LUD change when RFEs issued

KJKOOL, KJOSHI, KANADIAN and others:

Do you know there is a LUD change when RFEs are issued? I just noticed that my LUD changed this morning to 1/5/04 (I am wondering if the NSC folks are at work already). Trying to guess if it was indeed an RFE? Thanks much for your insight.

goni said:
KJKOOL, KJOSHI, KANADIAN and others:

Do you know there is a LUD change when RFEs are issued? I just noticed that my LUD changed this morning to 1/5/04 (I am wondering if the NSC folks are at work already). Trying to guess if it was indeed an RFE? Thanks much for your insight.

yes and you should get an email as well. (if you registered on CIS website and picked the option to receive an email for every update)

Kanadian, did you get an RFE?

Just asking the same question as SSK - another optimist here!

atlantabhopali said:
I received an email from USCIS stating RFE has been issued (12/30). Will update you when I receive it.

Notably, the LUD on my AP renewal also changed yesterday. May be they were working on my AP/EAD renewal and ended up reviewing 485 application.

- ab

rfe is for employment verification since last "lawful admission". Details are here: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=158091

regards,

- ab

LUD Change for an RFE

ssk007,

Yes my LUD with the issuance of an RFE. Unfortunately I still don't know what the RFE says as I'm in India on vacation.

BTW does a copy of the RFE get sent to the lawyer too ??

Thanks,
- PAN.

Peter_Pan.....My understanding is that both the lawyer and yourself will get copy of the rfe...Good luck!!

RFE Received

I have received the RFE notice from USCIS. Basically they asked only for employment letter. Here are the details from RFE notice.

"Submit a currently dated letter from your prospective permanent employer describing your present job duties, position and offered wage/salary. This letter should be original as issued by authorized officer or executive of the organization. This letter must confirm the offer of permanent employment and state whether the terms and condition described in your employment based immigrant visa to exist."

Kjoshi,
what seems to be the problem?? urs is the simplest RFE i mean not simplest but one of the simple ones. just get a letter from employer stating ur name/salary/job duties and this line " that we continue to support Kjoshi's application of permanent residence with mentioned terms and conditions".

U r 1 step away from approval now... so Njoy...

Help on Rfe for my husband

my husband received an Rfe. His birth certificate has his first name spelled wrong. what documents can help support it otherwise, do let me know.
thank you :confused:

Details of my RFE

All,

The USCIS has requested copies of my work authorization documents from August 2002. So I have submitted all my H1-B approves from August to date.

Well now the waiting continues......

Cheers,
-PAN.

Jan / Feb 2003 Filers

I was expecting that lots of activity should be here.. No Approvals/RFEs after FP2 ??

NSC Received RFE response

All,

Just got an email from NSC saying that they received my response to the RFE. The current status is as follows:

"On January 14, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case"

My LUD changed again today. Will keep everyone posted on the progress.

Has anybody got approved after an RFE?

Cheers,
-PAN.

No update after FP2 ..

I have done my FP2 on Nov 26 , and there is no AP , RFE or LUD change is there any who is similar to this situation.

Approved

All,

I just received an email last night from the USCIS saying that our I485 were approved.

Thanks for all the support on this forum and good luck to everybody else.

Cheers,
-PAN.

Approved

Online Status changed today as my Case got Approved :) . The whole GC process including a Labor denied earlier took 5 yrs in all.
One thing which I learned from this GC process is "PATIENCE" .

RFE Jan 7 and replied

RFE was for supplement medical form showing vaccination history. My attorney sent it yesterday. The waiting resumes...