Is it too early to start Jan 03 Tracker??? Why not!!

2 more Jan 03 approvals in Rupnet

ESTEE666 and rmud in rupnet have been approved with RD Jan 2003. Looks like Jan 03 cases are gaining momentum.

- ab

Received an email from USCIS regarding RFE mailed on Dec 20 for I-485 applications. Will update once informed by lawyer.

Stamped My Passport too

All,

Got my passport stamped too, i did not have a appointment as i had planned a trip to india, i went to the INS office without a INFOPASS and requested the INS lady that if she could stamp my passport, i also showed the airline tickets, she made me wait for 4 hours and finally stamped my passport, so all in all it was a win win situation for me

Thanks,
pchandr

Case Transfered to Local Office

My case is transfered to local office in San Jose. Any idea what happens after that?

My case was filed from Michigan. I always worked outside Michigan.

---------------------
ND - Jan 25 2003
FP1 - Mar 2003
FP2 - Nov 16 2004
2 EADs and 2 APs

Hi aneagleseyes,

Lets hope you get your approval soon....

How did you find out about that?Website update?Email?

Are u a concurrent filer?

Thanks

case transfered to local office

PD MAY 18/2002 EB2
RD-I485 - JAN 9 2003
3EAD,3AP approved
2nd FP - NOv 20,2004
DEC 22-2004 case transfered to local office (chicago) for myself and my wife.
the wait continues :-(

good luck to all awaiting adjudications.

Really wonder!!

Past few days we have so many cases of case transfer to local offices...I wonder what is going on with NSC....Are they simply delgating work to other centers??!!

Lets hope the morons are not doing something really stupid.

Anything special about these cases being transferred to local offices?Anything out of the ordinary situation?

approved

i got an email today that i was approved. now i will eagerly wait for my husband's approval. :)

rfe received

I received an email from USCIS stating RFE has been issued (12/30). Will update you when I receive it.

Notably, the LUD on my AP renewal also changed yesterday. May be they were working on my AP/EAD renewal and ended up reviewing 485 application.

- ab

got RFE today

got an email today from USCIS saying that a mail was sent for more information. Will update on what is the RFE abt once I get it.

RFE Issued

Received email from USCIS today about RFE. Will update the thread once RFE notice is received. I guess EAD/AP renewal process might have triggered this. My EAD renewal application was received on December 21, 2004.

kjoshi said:
Received email from USCIS today about RFE. Will update the thread once RFE notice is received. I guess EAD/AP renewal process might have triggered this. My EAD renewal application was received on December 21, 2004.

could you tell us the time stamp on your email?

On Dec 30th 2004 my I485 case was transferred to Newark NJ. I got 2 emails which stated that the local office will send me the decision once the processing is complete.

I485 RD: Jan 28 2003
2nd FP: Nov 29 2004

Received an RFE

I just got an email on the 3rd saying that they have sent me an RFE.

Will post the details on the RFE as soon as I get it.

Cheers,
-PAN.