Is it too early to start Jan 03 Tracker??? Why not!!

I went for early FP on Saturday. I reached there at opening time, 8 AM, the line was long, even trailing out of the door on the sidewalk. I went in after the line was through. Gave FP notice and ID to the first person, I told him that I don't have an appointment, but since my actual appointment date is a weekday and I've a very busy schedule at work, so if they can do it today. He said that they usually do it by appointment only. I told him I am willing to wait, or I can come later same day. He was a nice person, he gave me the form to fill.

I was out in half hour :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got FP2

Hey Guys,

We got our FP2s finally. Scheduled for end December. Will try to go in early and keep the board posted.

I have updated the spreadsheet.

Cheers!

-ab

atlantabhopali said:
Checking after a few weeks - took a breather... Seems like everyone except three of us (including unlucky me ofcourse) received FP2. That is good news - hope mines comes soon too. Btw, I applied for EAD3/AP3 around 3rd Oct - may be that will trigger the FP2. I'll keep u posted.

Goodluck to all!

-ab

Received 2 FP notice

Yap. We have received second FP notice which is scheduled on 12/28/2004. Just wondering if anyone had tried for early FP in Atlanta :confused:

Spread sheet is updated.

Rsur said:
I would be very surprised if we see Jan 03 approvals in the near future although we desperately want it to happen. The earliest approvals we will see may be early 2005. People like amcom have been waiting for over three months. NSC is solidly working 02 apps and will saunter into 03 in 05.

Just guessing. I hope I am wrong. :)

Approved on Nov 15th (NSC).

I 485 ND Dec 8 2003
FP May 2004
I 485 AD Nov 15 2004

Goodluck for others in line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and spouse have completed FP2 today at Naperville ASC. Although I was scheduled for 12.00 pm I went in at 9.00 AM and had to go through some grilling as to why I came in early. They made us sit for 45 minutes before a supervisor agreed to "do it this one time and it must not be repeated" :rolleyes:

All the staff were sitting around watching Oprah and there was not much work being done. This seems to be the culture of an agency that treats its customers with contempt and has no accountability. There is also no way in the forseeable future that things will get any better given the fact that people from all over the world flock here and grovel for a chance to live and work here.

The overall experience has been quite demeaning - my advise would be not to go there for an early FP if you do not want to be treated badly.

This is unacceptable!

Rsur -

Sorry to hear about your bad experience at Naperville ASC!

Rsur said:
All the staff were sitting around watching Oprah and there was not much work being done. This seems to be the culture of an agency that treats its customers with contempt and has no accountability.

I think these guys are mostly contractors, and USCIS should be informed about them watching "Oprah" while they are on the clock. I know from our past conversation that you don't like to ruffle the feathers but honestly, we are still considered as customers seeking services and we should be treated with respect! :mad:

Japanese

Rsur, I had a contrasting experience. My wife and I went in 3 weeks early and they didn't ask a question. We were treated courteously. There was some spanish program on the TV and no one was watching it. Also remember it was early in the morning around 8.30 am and there wasn't much crowd anyway. This was at Harlem ASC. You should have filled out a survey form with your opinion on how bad their performance was.

Japanese said:
Mike -

In your case, I believe your PD is the date USCIS received your I-140-OR.

Japanese

Yes, you are right. I checked my I140 and I485. In I140 there was a PD date. However, in I485, there wasn't. By the way, what does Priority Date mean?

Thanks Japanese and mxc,

I guess different ASC's have different rules and policies. These inconsistencies are something we have come to accept as the norm. I can understand that it could be difficult for them if all of us tried to go early and choked up the system. But when you do not have many customers why make a huge deal about something that can be approached on a case by case basis. One of them remarked after that we were not supposed to be there in the first place.

Objectively speaking what is the effort or time involved in fingerprinting.

all,

Both my wife and I returned today from the Detroit office after giving our FP2. Although my wife was for 11/18 and i was for 11/20, the officer was kind enough to allow, even if we came 3 hours earlier thatn scheduled. Now we wait....and wait...etc to hear from USCIS. Oh....we are 1/8/03 applicants.
Thanks,

Finished FP2

I and my wife finished our FP2 on 11/20/2004. Scheduled date was 12/28/2004 but the we decided to try for early FP. Officer at ASC center was kind enough to allow us for early FP. Now waiting for next development in our case.

early fingerprint given

me and my husband gave our fingerprints on 11/20/04.
now we wiat for what happens next.
i am going to India on Dec 2'04. my brother is getting married.
hopefully it ill all work out eventually.