Is it too early to start Jan 03 Tracker??? Why not!!

me too...
RD 1/8/03
NS 1/9/03
FP1 2/03
EAD1 3/18/03 (self)
EAD2 3/18/04 (self)
EAD1 6/04 (wife)

absolutely.....why not!!

RD - 01/31/03
FP1 - 04/01/03
FP2 - ??

Based on the NSC progress and rupnet data....I think our approvals should come within 6 months at the latest....call me optimistic!! :eek:

I'm predicting 2nd week of January 05 for my approval including RFE's and responses to it.
So looking at ur detals here none of you has gone thru FP2 yet...infact you all shud've gotten the FP2 notice atleast a month ago. I rcvd my FP2 notice 40 Days before the scheduled date, i tried to go in St. Paul ASC 1 month early & the guy showed me the exit door directly from Entracnce :)

Another update in my case:-
My online message has changed to normal one but wife's not yet may be today/tomorrow or this week.
Any update on any of your end?????

56 approvals in Immigrationwatch.com from Feb 03 reported in first two weeks of July this year only.

I think NSC is processing files in range of Feb02 to March03

Another Jan 2003 Filer

I am a Jan 2003 Filer, here are my details.

Concurrent filing
EB3/MI - PD - Oct 10, 2001
I-140 RD - Jan 08, 2003
I-140 AD - Apr 15, 2003

I-485 RD - Jan 08, 2003
I-485 ND - Jan 16, 2003

FP - Sep 4, 2003

Applied for 2nd advance parole on Jun 28, not yet approved.

My details

485 RD/ND: End of Jan 2003
FP1: End of Mar 2003
FP2: No notice yet. Hoping one soon..
EAD1/AP1: Mar 2003
EAD2/AP2: Mar/Jan 2004
EAD3/AP3: About to apply
AD: ???

atlantabhopali I thought u were a long waiter and were approved in the beg of this year. May be i mistook you for gheewalabhai.

This is the online stauts i have on my account.
On August 30, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Does that mean all namecheck/FBI check on my names are done already and now I shud hop for only RFE(s) in my case lots of them...

amcom, this is what make Jan03 filers hope for something to happen soon:
"2nd FP Done on 8/20/2004; Online status changed on 8/31/2004"

None of the others, including me, have received our FP2 notices yet. I think Rsur started a thread to follow FP2 but it got lost somewhere.

No Change In Online Status

Hi Guys,
I haven't seen any status change since day one.
I had done my FP1. I had made a change of address with AR11 and backed up with CS call to update all pending cases (mine and my wife's) with the new address. But still no change in the online status :confused: :confused:
Is this normal or do you think it is a good idea to call the CS and will it help?
Would appreciate any comments.
Thanks,

My question still remains...
"Does that mean all namecheck/FBI check on my names are done already and now I shud hop for only RFE(s) in my case lots of them..." in regards to my online status has changed that results of FP are received and processing has resumed.

VizagBlues
I have never seen any post where ppl said their online stauts was changed after FP1, infact with mine also there was no change. its safe to assume that you won;t see anything until FP2 are done.

My LUD changed again on 09/02/2004. is this a good sign??
my wife's LUD hasn't changed even once even though we got our FP2 done at same location same day/time.

Status display on website.
On September 2, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracker created

Please check and post corrections - I will update often.

If you are a Jan03 filer please post your details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rsur i've added another column which says LUD changed. I see many posts where many Qs were asked on LU Date.