Is it a problem if FP status is not updated?

wantgcasap

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I would like to know if its a problem when our FP status is not updated in the online system. My LUD/mesg neither changed when they issued a FP notice nor after the FP done about 11/2 months back.

My spouse did FP on 10/13 and there is no change there too. I'm not sure if its just a coincidence or the problem with our FP's.

I would appreciate if anybody can throw some light into this?

How to get the Fingerprinting status..!

Hello wantgcasap.,

Iam also same boat. We(myself & my wife) appeard on
11/9. so far my LUD not updated. how we can get that fp
status.

If any body give information. i would be appreciated.

thanks.,

usinsuser99

This has been asked / answered elsewhere so you might try searching for additional info.

Briefly, the VSC hardly seems to use the "FP sent" status message when FP is sent out any more (possibly because it's the ASC's which make the FP appointments afaik).

After doing FP, many people see their status message change to "FP recvd" after about 6 days but for many people the message never changes (and they get approved eventually). In fact, in some cases, people have been approved and the status message hasn't changed so the updating of the message seems to be pretty flaky at best.

Bottom line: don't worry about it.

ETA

hi,

you have to register with USCIS with your case information, then you will see LUD/online mesg.

ETA-GC : Thanks much for your comforting words. Today i got an email from FBI that they sent the name check results to USCIS on 10/30/04.

wantgcasap

I-485 status changed once after almost 5 months from FP. After that LUD changed only once with a message "Approved".

LUD was updated after FP work done..!

Hello all.,

We(myself & mywife) did fingerprinting work at Albany on 11/9.
We got email and LUD updated on 11/16 with USCIS received FP
results.

But my kids I 485 dates not updated in LUD.

if any body has information please share with me.

thanks.,

usinsuser99.

There is no change in my LUD/ online mesg after FP done on 9/25/04. Should i call 1-800 no and ask them ? Is it going to help in any way? Anybody has done that before? Appreciate your response.

Can we know how you got e-mail from FBI for name checks?Is there any site we need to register or do we have any new procedure to get e-mail about that status? I appriciate if you share that info.

wantgcasap said:
Send an email to this id : FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov
with your name, Date of Birth and A#
My EAD and AP were delayed for 9 months because of name check by FBI. Thank God it was finally done. My question is are they going to go through the same process again for 485 adjudication, or it should just be a one-time thing - once you are cleared you are good for at least a period of time? Thanks for all responses!

I am not sure if this was addressed elsewhere ... I received FP notice but after moving to another state. I sent back the FP notice accompanied with a letter stating my desire for a new FP date and location. This action was suggested by my lawyer. Furthermore the nearest ASC does not allow walk ins anymore! At least thats what they say. My LUD has not changed since I mailed back these documents almost a month ago. I am sure they received my letter but I am not sure how quick they are in responding to such an issue. Does anyone have experince in this situation? Thanks,