Is any one with ND March 2001 Receive FP Notice ?

Letter to Congressman?

RD: 3/13/01
ND: 3/29/01
NO FP.

I want to write a letter to our congressman. I wonder if any of you guys has a sample. Thanks.

AP help :(

My AP was approved on Dec 20, 2001 (last year) but niether my lawyer nor myself have received the AP documents...anyone else faced this situation? I\'m not sure if it is lost in mail or are folks on this chat also facing similar situation where their mail from TSC is taking a long time to arrive??
Pls. help...

No Title

Same with me...
AP approved on Dec 12, Not received till date.
My ND is Dec 31, No FP yet....

TSC forgot many people filed between Jan-April 2001

Hi, everyone, you can see a lot of people who filed after July got FP notices. Obviously most early 2001 filers are skipped by TSC. I am wondering if orgnizations such as AILA can bring this up and let the director of TSC know the problem.

AP not received

fundoo,

your ND is Dec 31, 2001?? and your AP was approved on Dec 12 before ND date??

fyi...my lawyers says that if we don\'t receive it, then we have to file a new AP application, new snaps which would involve 60-90 days waiting period for the approval...any other suggestions??

Same here, ND 03/09/01, no FP yet

I have two neighbors whose ND were around Dec. 2000 and Jan. 2001, both are still waiting for FP. I have a friend who just filed her 485 in Dec. 2001, but she already got FP notice. TSC is really unpridictable.

Iam totally for it.

That is the only thing that can help us.
My ND 04/28/01, FP Yet.

I know that congressmen, reply promptly to any
communication send to them.
Let\'s collect e-mails of people interested in
sending FAX to congressmen.
Waiting for some more people to join in.
WML