IRS Tax Trasncript question

Citizenship999

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

ID is next month and I am in process of ordering Tax Transcript.
For Form 4506-T i am not sure which option to choose.

6a: Retrurn Transcript
6b: Account Transcript
6c: Record of Account

Question:
1> Which option to choose from above?
2> Are these IRS transcripts certified by IRS? I think we need certified
transcript from IRS.
3> Does these tax transcripts includes state tax information? Do we need to order state tax transcripts too?

Citizenship999,

Options that worked for me.
4506-T
option 6 - 1040 (in my case)
option 9 12/31/2004 12/31/2005 12/31/2006

I got tax transcripts from IRS in less than 4 weeks. Mailed on March 18th, got all 3 years transcripts first week of April. Now may take a while due to tax filing.

Thanks,
Tan.

I called the 1-800 number, did not send any form. I got the tax transcripts within 5 days.

Citizenship999,

4506-T

I got tax transcripts from IRS in less than 4 weeks. Mailed on March 18th, got all 3 years transcripts first week of April. Now may take a while due to tax filing.

Thanks,
Tan.

Thx for the info.

Which option in option # 6?

Also were these transcripts certified one?

6a: Return Transcript
These were copies of 1040's. I guess copy from IRS should suffice any issues about their authenticity.

Good luck. Tan

latest income tax return

can i request also even for the latest one year 2007? i sent it 2 weeks ago;

can i request:

Citizenship999,

4506-T

Thanks,
Tan.

Hi All,

ID is next month and I am in process of ordering Tax Transcript.
For Form 4506-T i am not sure which option to choose.

Question:
1> Which option to choose from above?
2> Are these IRS transcripts certified by IRS? I think we need certified
transcript from IRS.
3> Does these tax transcripts includes state tax information? Do we need to order state tax transcripts too?

You will find a 800 # on irs.gov . I dialed that and received mine within 2 weeks. Did not fill any paper form. It is federal only.

They only keep records readily available for 4 years. When we asked for ours, we got trascripts from 2004 through 2007. And it was free of cost. We recieved in about 4 weeks. But if you ask for transcripts for 2003 or before, you will have to pay!

Latest Tax 2007

I JUST SUBMITTED MY INCOME TAX RETURN FOR 2007 2 WEEKS AGO, DO YOU THINK THAT CAN BE INCLUDED IN THE TRANSCRIPT ALREADY? DO THEY UPLOADED THE LATEST INCOME TAX FILE THAT FAST?

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS
They only keep records readily available for 4 years. When we asked for ours, we got trascripts from 2004 through 2007. And it was free of cost. We recieved in about 4 weeks. But if you ask for transcripts for 2003 or before, you will have to pay!

I JUST SUBMITTED MY INCOME TAX RETURN FOR 2007 2 WEEKS AGO, DO YOU THINK THAT CAN BE INCLUDED IN THE TRANSCRIPT ALREADY? DO THEY UPLOADED THE LATEST INCOME TAX FILE THAT FAST?

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS

I requested my 2007 transcript about 4 weeks after I filed, and got it 3 days later. Give it another week or two, just to be on the safe side.

thanks a lot

thanks a lot vorpal, any new about your IL and i havent seen any activity from ny and nj applicants.???

I requested my 2007 transcript about 4 weeks after I filed, and got it 3 days later. Give it another week or two, just to be on the safe side.

thanks a lot vorpal, any new about your IL and i havent seen any activity from ny and nj applicants.???

Nothing new yet. As you can see, the 1-2 month timeline I was given is about to expire. I scheduled an InfoPass for April 14, hopefully I'll be able to get some semblance of information...although I predict that they'll tell me to wait another 1-2 months.

Get It faxed

I got my tax transcripts in 15 mins.

Call them, stand by the fax machine and they will fax them to you.