IR5 entry from India for parents

It was for expired visa. We had an appointment on April 8th which got canceled. It was available now for May. We got an email back in March to book an appointment.
When did the IR5 visa expired? So your parents attended Interview possibly last year and visa got expired and consulate sent an email to schedule an appointment for renewal? TIA

It was for expired visa. We had an appointment on April 8th which got canceled. It was available now for May. We got an email back in March to book an appointment.
Can you share the procedure for renewal of expired IR5 visa. Could not traveled due to covid Thx.

Can you tell us which month of 2020 did your visa expire? That might give us an idea when to expect a call from the Consulate.

We got Visa issued in March 2020 and could not travel due to COVID. We send an email in March 2021 to support asking about the reissue of Visa. They send us an email to book consulate appointment. The initial appointment on April 8th got canceled. I was able to reschedule it again for May 12th.

We got Visa issued in March 2020 and could not travel due to COVID. We send an email in March 2021 to support asking about the reissue of Visa. They send us an email to book consulate appointment. The initial appointment on April 8th got canceled. I was able to reschedule it again for May 12th.
Was the reply stating "IR1/2 and CR1/2 applicants applying for reissuance......" Or you got a personalised mail to schedule an appointment

Can you please share a screenshot of the email you received?

Thanks for the information. I’m guessing your original visa would have expired sometime in August/September 2020?

Thanks Mr. Hari for your very useful information
Does the embassy require these for reissued IR5
Medical Examination Repots by hand or online & refiling of DS-260 before appointment

At what time IST were you able to login and find available slots ? I cant find any slots in my 10+ attempts in last two weeks! Any tips are appreciated.

Wrote email to ustraveldocs. Got a standard reply with the following annotation.....

NOTE: Please note that you will be receiving a communication regarding your IR5 visa reissuance.

Got cancellation mail for May 20 appt in Mumbai. Might be June before they open up I think. The email said they do only emergency situations.

I have scheduled an appt for expired IR5 visa at mumbai consulate for June 20th. Will ask for parents to get an updated PCC and Medical reports but do we need an updated DS 260? How do i pay $325 fees?