IR5 entry from India for parents

Neverminded, I saw it. Thank you.

Parents went for expired IR5 visa interview today. They have not received an updated PCC yet. Consulate is now allowing PCC validity up to 2 years. Unfortunately one of the parent's PCC was older than 2 years so they were asked to send the updated PCC via dropbox post which they'll reissue the visa.
Can anyone guide me how to book interview Appointments for Mumbai Embassy (renewable or re-issuance visa).

Appointments available online are only for OFC (Biometrics)

Hello all,

My parents went for interview in March 2020 and their visa was approved. After a few days, my mom received a call stating that she has to come back to retake her fingerprints. But by the time she planned her travel, the US Consulate was shut down due to COVID. Her passport was returned back to her in October stating the presidential proclamation. My dad's visa was issued and it expired in Aug 2020.

I was wondering if we can also reschedule the re-interviews for both of my parents in the same way as others have on this forum? My mom was technically never issued the visa so it is not an expired visa for her. Any advise will be greatly helpful.

As such I am not seeing any slots open when I went through "Expired visa category". There are dates available in August when I opted for the IR5 category (the first option).

Thank you!!

i havent received any communication for my expired visa.in order to schedule an appointment i have to click on the option that i have received communication ,only then does it go further to reschedule an appointment.all those who have rescheduled an interview,did you receive a communication when you clicked on that option?

Parents went for expired IR5 visa interview today. They have not received an updated PCC yet. Consulate is now allowing PCC validity up to 2 years. Unfortunately one of the parent's PCC was older than 2 years so they were asked to send the updated PCC via dropbox post which they'll reissue the visa.
Did they keep their passports? And what werr the documents asked for reissuance of expired visa? Did you receive a communication from them to schedule an appointment?

Documentarily qualified on April 27, 2021for IR5 visa. When can I expect email for IR5 visa interview at US Consulate, Mumbai

How about finger print? My father's last finger print appointment was more than 15 months. I don't see finger print appointment on the window. Please advise! Thank you!

Appointments are available now.

The appointment confirmation says that you have to update DS260 if its more than 1 year old. @ppreethi can you please check your appointment confirmation email if it states the same.
Did you update DS 260 form?

Appointments are available now.

The appointment confirmation says that you have to update DS260 if its more than 1 year old. @ppreethi can you please check your appointment confirmation email if it states the same.
Did you update DS 260 form?
I did not have any updates and did not update it. My concern was that if you resubmit, the confirmation page, # might change and since that is linked to the interview, it might screw up the whole process. I just gave my parents a letter saying all the info is still valid. The consular officer did not ask them about it.

Has anybody got email to attend IR5 visa interview at US Consulate Mumbai?
I had the same question. Looking through the various postings, we keep emailing ustraveldocs about renewal of an expired IR5 visa and once they respond that expired 'IR1/2, CR1/2, IR5' visa holders can get an appointment, you go ahead and schedule an appointment on cgifederal website.

Did anyone on this list get an email directly from NVC or US consulate to schedule an appointment to renew an expired IR5 visa?

Thanks!