Invoking AC21

Jarhead

Registered Users (C)
Maybe this question was asked over and over again but with some varying scenarios, hope there was a sticky or some sort of FAQ for invoking AC21.

My question is, I'm planning to change my employer. I have similar kind of job and title. I have approved I-140 and pending I-485 (more than 180days). I have approved EAD. In order for me to switch from Company A to Company B, do I need company B to provide me any documentation or do I need to re-do the process all over again in the sense does Company B need to be involved for invoking AC21, Also, could someone point out what do I need if I need to apply for AC21.

Much appreciated.

A

Maybe this question was asked over and over again but with some varying scenarios, hope there was a sticky or some sort of FAQ for invoking AC21.

My question is, I'm planning to change my employer. I have similar kind of job and title. I have approved I-140 and pending I-485 (more than 180days). I have approved EAD. In order for me to switch from Company A to Company B, do I need company B to provide me any documentation or do I need to re-do the process all over again in the sense does Company B need to be involved for invoking AC21, Also, could someone point out what do I need if I need to apply for AC21.

Much appreciated.

A

you are eligible to invoke AC21. new company should be ready to gove you permanent job offer letter with same/similar job dutties. I-485 can only be approved on the base of permanent job offer . you need that letter to invoke AC21 with your pending I-485.
to invoke AC21 you need:
cover letter for request to invoke AC21 with pending I-485 #... A#... your Name.. DOB.. + new employer letter of permanent job offer+ copy of I-485 filing reciept

you are eligible to invoke AC21. new company should be ready to gove you permanent job offer letter with same/similar job dutties. I-485 can only be approved on the base of permanent job offer . you need that letter to invoke AC21 with your pending I-485.
to invoke AC21 you need:
cover letter for request to invoke AC21 with pending I-485 #... A#... your Name.. DOB.. + new employer letter of permanent job offer+ copy of I-485 filing reciept

Excellent, thank you

Form for AC21

Can someone provide me a link on where to find the form for filing AC21 or is that something unneccessary.

Address

I was transfered from VSC to TSC, is there an mailing address I could get to mail out the AC21 package.