Interview questions?

coaster

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

i am notified to have the citizenship interview soon. Just want to know how to prepare it.

1. Are the civics questions all from the 96 sample questions? In other words, do I just need to study those 96 questions listed on USCIS website?

2. Other than what listed on the IL, is there something else I must to bring.

Many many thanks in advance.

The 96 qns are all you need to know, the list of original 13 states never gets asked!

As for what to take the IL says to bring certain things and it is a good idea to take 2 extra photos . Search the board there are tons of posts reg what docs to take with you.

Hi,

i am notified to have the citizenship interview soon. Just want to know how to prepare it.

1. Are the civics questions all from the 96 sample questions? In other words, do I just need to study those 96 questions listed on USCIS website?
Yes, you only need be asked to answer 6 of those 96 questions correctly. There are no other questions you need to study for.
2. Other than what listed on the IL, is there something else I must to bring.
Some suggest to bring 2 extra photos in case your originals are no good.
Bring all required documentation that pertains to your circumstance.

Another favor to ask, I got my IL but my wife doesn't even though we had NOA and FP on the same day. Is there way to find where her case get stuck?