Interview Letter

Lazerthegreat

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I have received the interview letter with the date set on July 12th, 2010. I am looking forward to it. Since I was finger printed within last few weeks, this tells me that my FPs did not get stuck in Name Check. I am writing this to comfort those whose FPs were stuck in Name Check during Green Card processing and they are now applying for Naturalization. That was my biggest fear but thankfully it seems that even if you were stuck in Name Check during GC processing, it is not necessary that you'll be stuck in that again during Naturalization.

Those of you who are new to this forum, I had to sue USCIS in 2006 in order for them to clear me from that "Name Check" jam and issue me GC after 7 years of waiting time. (See the sticky post above).

I will keep you guys updated on how the interview goes. Since I get very useful information from the members of this forum, I try in every which way to contribute my knowledge and experience back to this forum.

Good luck .Read a book,listen to your CD and get your papers work ready for the interview.You're almost done.

hello there!!!

I have been waiting for my interview letter, i got my fingerprints on may 18, and I have been checking my case everyday and so far is no movement since april 20, I hope this is normal, what do u think guys?

lazer, congratulations! and the best of luck!!!! go lazer go!!!! =-)