Interview letter recd at Newark, NJ

kkprasadh

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

We received interview letters today :D
Looks like something is happening in our case after a while with no action
Little nervous about the interview though
They have asked for tons of documents - including vaccination records - which i thought we did when we filed 485

Any suggestions and help for the interview, what kind of questions do they ask ? what are the documents we must have ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

We received interview letters today :D
Looks like something is happening in our case after a while with no action
Little nervous about the interview though
They have asked for tons of documents - including vaccination records - which i thought we did when we filed 485.

-------------may be lawyer did not sent vaccination records or USCIS lost it, get it from the doctor. take what is asked in Interview letter.

Any suggestions and help for the interview, what kind of questions do they ask ?
----------------officer will ask for any missing documents then will go through Form I-485 again if any info is changed or the info on the form is correct.
what are the documents we must have ?
------------------------ Interview letter,Driving license, passport, 2 passport style Photographs (if not sent with I-485 form), Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Tax filing papers (they see the original and keep copy of the missing document so make the copies and take with you) any documents asked on letter.

Thanks in advance.
---------------You have PD of 2000.
Why the I-140 was filed in 2004? RIR Backlog??