Interview letter not received! Case Denied! HELP!

doctor1

Registered Users (C)
A close friend of mine got a letter saying his I-485 and I-130 got denied , because he didn't appear for an interview scheduled on March 10th , .but he never got the interview notice , they have clearly stated in the letter CASE DENIED and he can file motion to reopen with the appropriate fee, its clearly the fault of the POST OFFICE, who did not delived the interview letter

what are his options? what is the best way he can revoke this denial, he is worried pls help

A close friend of mine got a letter saying his I-485 and I-130 got denied , because he didn't appear for an interview scheduled on March 10th , .but he never got the interview notice , they have clearly stated in the letter CASE DENIED and he can file motion to reopen with the appropriate fee, its clearly the fault of the POST OFFICE, who did not delived the interview letter

what are his options? what is the best way he can revoke this denial, he is worried pls help

I had the mailman return several of my AOS mail too. It's not funny. Fortunately all the time they returned I got an email from USCIS that my mail had been returned. I had to file a complaint at my local post office.