• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interview in Abu Dhabi

Is Abu Dhabi more strict on translators than other countries? Generally translators don't have to be "approved" by the embassy.

I suppose the OP is thinking about "recommended" translators. Some embassies do have a list of translators they recommend for use.

Is Abu Dhabi more strict on translators than other countries? Generally translators don't have to be "approved" by the embassy.

i am not sure to be honest, but in general , the impression that i have got from here, that they are more strict than other embassies, and since i have no idea about that translation process with them, i was trying to understand more in order to prepare the documents.

guys please, is there any Egyptian here who already processed in Abu Dhabi ?

I need to know if you have been asked to (attest the military record by the Egyptian ministry of foreign affairs) by the US embassy in Abu Dhabi or not !

guys please, is there any Egyptian here who already processed in Abu Dhabi ?

I need to know if you have been asked to (attest the military record by the Egyptian ministry of foreign affairs) by the US embassy in Abu Dhabi or not !

How was your interview? how much the visa cost? do you have to pay for each family member? do I need a military record even if I am over 40? is the medical exams need to be valid for how long? thank you in advanced!!