interview experience with long trips

adi325

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I have 2 long trips on my file, one of 11 months before my n-400 application and one of 9 months after. I also got a reentry permit after the first trip. I have 3 years and 11 months contiuous residence since GC.

My interview is approaching and I would like to find out your interview experience if you had my situation or simillar. What questions did they asked you? Did they looked in your passport and/or RP?

In the end if you have an advice for me that might increase my chances of aproval is appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of your trips presume that you have broken continuous residency requirement. Be prepared to provide evidence at the interview that you kept US residency ties during this time, including rental/mortage agreement, tax transcripts, financial statements, etc..
What was the purpose of your extended trips?

Both of your trips presume that you have broken continuous residency requirement. Be prepared to provide evidence at the interview that you kept US residency ties during this time, including rental/mortage agreement, tax transcripts, financial statements, etc..
What was the purpose of your extended trips?

University study