interview done today.. is my case approved or what? tampa,FL

look,, some of youguys are so judgemental,, you don't know in what circumstances I was driving wrong side of the road on oneway street I was not familiar with. I had lasik surgery so I have blurry night vision and am Lightweight I blew 0.035, I had one drink after a hard week of school and big test.I drink few times a year, very rarely.police officers are notorious in that area to arrest people to meet their quota I heard from other people after the incident. that's nothing to do with moral turpitude. It was vision problem.he was determined to arrest anyone at that time.

again, I got my recommendation of approval letter, so we will see, I am ready with termination of probation letter just incase if they ask me more.

but please be kind to each other you don't know the circumstances. some of youguys' words are ..... . you cannot judge somebody for one event, I never even been pulled over in my life except this one incident.hope my occupation as a nurse works for my benefit.

as I said, I will keep it updated. thank you all.

Which area of Tampa was this?

south tampa,,,Hydepark area. howard and Armenia are one way st. cops are waiting for you.. watch out

yep...I know the area. Must of been Tampa PD. Anyway, it looks like you will be approved. Just sit back and wait.

aah..car accident&traffic ticket..while awaiting oath letter

kikyo here,, update info. hard to type one hand here. bear with me.
last saturday 1930 hillsborough exit down hill from I 275 car accidentdriving home from work(patient's house) due to break failure. keeps getting faster instead of slowing down.lost control of vehicle. crossed median crashed into brand new Lexus.my car totaled, air bag deployed,dashboard pushed into me while car was smoking. my legs stuck,,bleeding.door was taken to get me out of the already dangerous car. I broke multiple bones of jaw,left hand, right foot, concussion, cuts and bruises.I saw my life flashing by split second. cannot walk now.crawled to use restroom:( with no family to help me. not gonna be able to work at least a month

here is qestion.

I am waiting for my oath letter. traffic ticket.. runnning red light. I didn't run red light. cop called in after because of the accident. what should I do? need to get rid of this accusation.:confused:

kikyo here,, update info. hard to type one hand here. bear with me.
last saturday 1930 hillsborough exit down hill from I 275 car accidentdriving home from work(patient's house) due to break failure. keeps getting faster instead of slowing down.lost control of vehicle. crossed median crashed into brand new Lexus.my car totaled, air bag deployed,dashboard pushed into me while car was smoking. my legs stuck,,bleeding.door was taken to get me out of the already dangerous car. I broke multiple bones of jaw,left hand, right foot, concussion, cuts and bruises.I saw my life flashing by split second. cannot walk now.crawled to use restroom:( with no family to help me. not gonna be able to work at least a month

here is qestion.

I am waiting for my oath letter. traffic ticket.. runnning red light. I didn't run red light. cop called in after because of the accident. what should I do? need to get rid of this accusation.:confused:

You might want to talk to a traffic lawyer.

Finally Oath letter in my hand

after the interview Sep.13th, had car accident with a traffic ticket. changed addresson Oct 19th(my fiance in Iraq kicked me out of the house with no apparent reason, so moved out of the house despite three broken bones).
I changed address on line through AR11. wanted to make sure if USCIS update my info. so made an appt using info pass.guess what? they asked me wait. I waited 10 minutes. one of the officer working there hand edto me "the oath letter" my oath is Nov.19th in Tampa. all those waiting and waiting. oh.my God, At last,I am going to be come a citizen in three weeks.

here is a question,

how the traffic ticketI got after the interview is going to affect the citizenship status? I am fighting my ticket.:confused:

congrats Kikyo

Hi,

Congrats i am glad that you got your Oath letter and the misery will be over for you very soon, atleast that proves that you had no problems during the interview.
I recieved my passport on October 2nd within 1 week of application.
Just came back to see what happened to your case.
Good luck

how the traffic ticketI got after the interview is going to affect the citizenship status? I am fighting my ticket.:confused:

The ticket won't be a problem provided the matter is closed before you go to oath. I would therefore recommend you pay the fine even though you want to fight it.

I went in on a Saturday (for my free consultation) and by the time everything was done, I knew this was the place that I wanted to get my Lasik done. After knowing that I had qualified for the procedure, they were truly excited for me. And wow, they couldn't have been more right! Thank you not only for my procedure, but also for taking care of me the way only Lasik-1 can take care of a patient

I'm happy for you. Perhaps now you can see better and read that this is an immigration forum , not a dumping ground for advertisement.