Interesting!

I see why most people don't even bother responding to topics, you did not answer an important question which was on the approval letter that states "you have been granted asylum status in the united states pursuant to 208(A) of the INA as of ??/??/????" what date did they put??

The date on the I-94 is the date the person was granted asylum. That date controls.

...this concludes the end of this particular thread.

I see why most people don't even bother responding to topics, you did not answer an important question which was on the approval letter that states "you have been granted asylum status in the united states pursuant to 208(A) of the INA as of ??/??/????" what date did they put??

the I-94 date and the as of date on the approval letter should match. If they do not, someone screwed up.

I justed checked 4 other families member and including mine making five of us and the the I-94 date and united states pursuant to 208(A) of the INA as of date are the same. they both matches, you should not use the date on top of the approval letter.

I checked my friend papers, Final aproval letter date doesn't match date of I-94

same situation with your friend as you indicated

not the date on top of the approval letter; we are talking about the date within the letter saying you were granted asylum as of [whenver].