Intend to Deny!!!!

gckajadoo

Registered Users (C)
Ok seems like its my turn this time to be in the position as some of us been there "INTEND TO DENY"

Just came from INFOPASS Appointment from local office where I was shocked to hear that my I-485 was intend to deny as of 7/19/2007. As I wrote in my earlier posts that I never received the letter they sent to me and now that its going to be 2 months I made several enquiries, updated my address as well. I have repeatedly asked for re-sending the RFE letter in all my enquiries but all I am getting are letters from USCIS stating that my case is on hold or further review of my case is going on or USCIS is wating for my response for the RFE (intend to deny letter) they sent but after struggling so much with USCIS I am still not able to get the information/reason/RFE letter for intend to deny. I am SO VERY FRUSTRATED THE WAY USCIS WORK, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO NOW. IF ANYONE OF YOU CAME ACROSS SAME SITUATION PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE AND HOW YOU WORKED AROUND IT. PLEASE GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS.

THANKS,
gckajadoo

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok seems like its my turn this time to be in the position as some of us been there "INTEND TO DENY"

I am SO VERY FRUSTRATED THE WAY USCIS WORK, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO NOW. IF ANYONE OF YOU CAME ACROSS SAME SITUATION PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE AND HOW YOU WORKED AROUND IT. PLEASE GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS.

THANKS,
gckajadoo

I don't exactly know what is your immediate step, but my advise is....

send an email to ombudsman (bcc to yourself), keep all infopass apt and tokens with you..... also keep the officers information whom you spoke at infopass.....

Fax the expedite request for your RFE to NSC (you will get their expedite req fax number somewhere here)....keep all those documents for your witness in future in case worst case scenario.....

I don't exactly know what is your immediate step, but my advise is....

send an email to ombudsman (bcc to yourself), keep all infopass apt and tokens with you..... also keep the officers information whom you spoke at infopass.....

Fax the expedite request for your RFE to NSC (you will get their expedite req fax number somewhere here)....keep all those documents for your witness in future in case worst case scenario.....

Thanks Clear485, Just curious, Where can I find the expedite request Fax number for TSC. and what is the email address for ombudsman??

I will be doing all that you mentioned. Thanks again.

gckajadoo

Hi

I am also in the same situation.

I took the info pass appointment to make sure everthing is fine, IO told me that they sent the Intend to deny letter around three weeks back, then immediatly i sent a letter to TSC to re issue Intend deny letter again.

TSC took more than 12 days to send the letter, then my lawer got the letter and we responded back to TSC.

They asked us to send the Current offer of employment and they address to Old LAW FIRM address. USCIS is really crazy these days.

You better send a letter to USCIS by Fedex to re issue again.

PD -2002 -EB3
Sub labour future employment.

Thanks
Vasu

this is a good candidate problem for escalaton to ombudsman's office

Just came from INFOPASS Appointment from local office where I was shocked to hear that my I-485 was intend to deny as of 7/19/2007. As I wrote in my earlier posts that I never received the letter they sent to me and now that its going to be 2 months I made several enquiries, updated my address as well. I have repeatedly asked for re-sending the RFE letter in all my enquiries but all I am getting are letters from USCIS stating that my case is on hold or further review of my case is going on or USCIS is wating for my response for the RFE (intend to deny letter) they sent but after struggling so much with USCIS I am still not able to get the information/reason/RFE letter for intend to deny. I am SO VERY FRUSTRATED THE WAY USCIS WORK, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO NOW. IF ANYONE OF YOU CAME ACROSS SAME SITUATION PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE AND HOW YOU WORKED AROUND IT. PLEASE GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS.

THANKS,
gckajadoo

Ombudsman response takes 2-6 months...so I would say in your case - I doubt if it can make a big difference...

Try a Senator Inquiry etc...Your RFE went to your lawyer...Check with your lawyer as to why he did not get the copy of RFE....???

Hi

I am also in the same situation.

I took the info pass appointment to make sure everthing is fine, IO told me that they sent the Intend to deny letter around three weeks back, then immediatly i sent a letter to TSC to re issue Intend deny letter again.

TSC took more than 12 days to send the letter, then my lawer got the letter and we responded back to TSC.

They asked us to send the Current offer of employment and they address to Old LAW FIRM address. USCIS is really crazy these days.

You better send a letter to USCIS by Fedex to re issue again.

PD -2002 -EB3
Sub labour future employment.

Thanks
Vasu

Hello Vasu,
Can you tell me what address you use to send the letter at TSC??
Thanks,
gckajadoo

IS there any negative effect on I-485

guys,
Just curious, is there any negative effect by calling USCIS at 1-800 number and making multiple enquiries? I made like 7-8 enquiries to USCIS in last month as I haven't got the RFE Letter from USCIS. PLease let me know
Thanks,
gckajadoo.

Hello Vasu,
Can you tell me what address you use to send the letter at TSC??
Thanks,
gckajadoo

Here is the address that you are looking only for FEDEX.
Remeber addresses are different for US POST and FEDEX

For Fedex

Texas service centre
Us department of Home land securtiy
4141 North street
AUGUSTINE Road
Dallas, TEXAS, 75227

Thanks
Vasu

LUD changed to today's date!

Just an update to everyone:
Yesterday night I faxed my letter to USCIS at fax# 2149625428 requesting them to resend the RFE letter, I got an LUD change for today's date on my I-485 case. Seems like some activity is going on ...not sure if its related to the fax I sent yesterday night.

thanx-
gckajadoo.

RFE Response recevied message is confusing

Responded back to Intend to Deny, now my case status is showing like this ,
Is it common message for everyone, or it depends on case by case

we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register

Tnx
Vasu

Vasuorion, Mine is from Nebraska

I responded back to my 485 RFE for EVL,paystubs,W2,1040 (not NOID), after responding I got the same exact message, which means they have received the response for the RFE.

Question on intent to deny. When you receive an intent to deny from the USCIS, while you are on an EAD/AOS status (expired H1), do you become ineligible to work? Do I have to quit my job because of this intent to deny?

Question on intent to deny. When you receive an intent to deny from the USCIS, while you are on an EAD/AOS status (expired H1), do you become ineligible to work? Do I have to quit my job because of this intent to deny?

No, INtend to deny is not same as the Denied Case. So you dont have to quit the job. What I understand that USCIS has certain criteria that they use to put the cases in Intend to deny status one of them is when they sent RFE and it gets undeliverable and returned back to them then they put the case as Intend to deny. This happend with me,
thanks,
gckajadoo

guys,
Just curious, is there any negative effect by calling USCIS at 1-800 number and making multiple enquiries? I made like 7-8 enquiries to USCIS in last month as I haven't got the RFE Letter from USCIS. PLease let me know
Thanks,
gckajadoo.

Let me tell you all. USCIS flags all the people who try to check their own (or someone else's) case status more than three times a day. They do this by tracking your receipt # and then they match that to your IP address and last name. If any combination of the three match more than three times in 45 days, they generate an internal RFE which is 'assigned to an officer' who then takes the file to a 'staging area' where another officer does a 'extended review' of the case and tries to see why is this person so anxious? What is the reason he wants to become a permanent resident so quickly? These are just some of the questions. Every time one of these internal RFE's are processed you will see a LUD on your application. Sometimes they also conduct an internal 'background' check which results in a LUD on your old I-130 or I-140 applications. This only happens when there are more than 3 'hits' on the three variables.

I might be wrong, please consult an IO or a lawyer if you need 'accurate' information.

Looks like they spend more time reviewing people's anxiousness rather than working on the cases. :mad::mad:

To me this looks like one more "conspiracy theory";);)

Let me tell you all. USCIS flags all the people who try to check their own (or someone else's) case status more than three times a day. They do this by tracking your receipt # and then they match that to your IP address and last name. If any combination of the three match more than three times in 45 days, they generate an internal RFE which is 'assigned to an officer' who then takes the file to a 'staging area' where another officer does a 'extended review' of the case and tries to see why is this person so anxious? What is the reason he wants to become a permanent resident so quickly? These are just some of the questions. Every time one of these internal RFE's are processed you will see a LUD on your application. Sometimes they also conduct an internal 'background' check which results in a LUD on your old I-130 or I-140 applications. This only happens when there are more than 3 'hits' on the three variables.

I might be wrong, please consult an IO or a lawyer if you need 'accurate' information.

three times a day. .......
They do this by tracking your receipt # and then they match that to your IP address and last name. If any combination of the three match more than three times in 45 days

Which is correct.... a day or 45 days ?

btw... Where did you get this info ?

Oh crap ... if they did so then all the folks here in this forum would have seen RFE's. One of those crappy urban legend's eh !

And i thought that "FBI monitors this site" was the scoop of the day. But you have come up with one if not beats it but atleast equals it. Please provide the source of such information or else it is really an interesting post to keep the thread alive. I am sure 50% of members of this threads will easily meet the criteria you have mentioned. No offense meant.