Intend to Deny!!!!

This is BS

I check like 10 times every day but did not see any LUD or BS or that kind....

Let me tell you all. USCIS flags all the people who try to check their own (or someone else's) case status more than three times a day. They do this by tracking your receipt # and then they match that to your IP address and last name. If any combination of the three match more than three times in 45 days, they generate an internal RFE which is 'assigned to an officer' who then takes the file to a 'staging area' where another officer does a 'extended review' of the case and tries to see why is this person so anxious? What is the reason he wants to become a permanent resident so quickly? These are just some of the questions. Every time one of these internal RFE's are processed you will see a LUD on your application. Sometimes they also conduct an internal 'background' check which results in a LUD on your old I-130 or I-140 applications. This only happens when there are more than 3 'hits' on the three variables.

I might be wrong, please consult an IO or a lawyer if you need 'accurate' information.

I am sorry guys, I can't take it anymore. I am laughing my ass off here and the rest of the people around me are wondering what have I been smoking!!

I apologize if this caused people concern or anxiety. My post was a satire triggered by the innocent and seemingly innocuous remark by gckajadoo about the number of calls to the 1-800 number. I guess I am at a stage where if you don't laugh at the situation you would definitely start crying. So, i just thought I'd lighten up the atmosphere. I didn't think anyone would take this seriously. And just to make sure I added the disclaimer at the end:

"I might be wrong, please consult an IO or a lawyer if you need 'accurate' information."

I just realized that people didn't take it the way I meant it to be. I apologize again and if I ever do something like this again, I will clearly start with the sentence "WARNING: SARCASTIC COMMENT FOLLOWS!".

People at USCIS don't have time to even do the stuff that they are supposed to do, do you think they would give a flying rat's ass as to who comes to the site and how many times they check their status on any given day? Sheesh! Lighten up people, have a laugh, enjoy the real life :)

I am sorry guys, I can't take it anymore. I am laughing my ass off here and the rest of the people around me are wondering what have I been smoking!!

I apologize if this caused people concern or anxiety. My post was a satire triggered by the innocent and seemingly innocuous remark by gckajadoo about the number of calls to the 1-800 number. I guess I am at a stage where if you don't laugh at the situation you would definitely start crying. So, i just thought I'd lighten up the atmosphere. I didn't think anyone would take this seriously. And just to make sure I added the disclaimer at the end:

"I might be wrong, please consult an IO or a lawyer if you need 'accurate' information."

I just realized that people didn't take it the way I meant it to be. I apologize again and if I ever do something like this again, I will clearly start with the sentence "WARNING: SARCASTIC COMMENT FOLLOWS!".

People at USCIS don't have time to even do the stuff that they are supposed to do, do you think they would give a flying rat's ass as to who comes to the site and how many times they check their status on any given day? Sheesh! Lighten up people, have a laugh, enjoy the real life :)

Dude,
Thanks for making all of us laugh on our Helplessness. But after spending the 8 very best year of your life here in USA, now just the thought of getting denied without any of your fault (not getting the RFE letter) is really scary. But still I felt it was funny (your joke).

Notice Of Intent to Deny (NOID)

There are many misconceptions about NOID and what it means. A NOID letter from USCIS does NOT mean that they have denied your application. It means that there is an "Intent" to deny the underlying application. You can get an NOID for the slightest things. As an example, if you forget to attach two pictures to the EAD renewal application, you will get a NOID from USCIS saying that since you didn't send us the pictures it seems that you don't want the green card and hence we are showing you our "intent" to deny your application. We will not deny it though, if you send us the required stuff (two missing pictures in this case) within the next 30 days.

DISCLAIMER: The above is not a joke nor a sarcastic remark. Still I am not a lawyer and the opinions expressed above are not necessarily my own. Use at your own risk.

Dude,
Thanks for making all of us laugh on our Helplessness. But after spending the 8 very best year of your life here in USA, now just the thought of getting denied without any of your fault (not getting the RFE letter) is really scary. But still I felt it was funny (your joke).

gckajadoo,

I meant no disrespect. I have been stuck in this for almost as long as you. But like I said, I am at a stage where if I don't laugh and make light of my situation, I would certainly be crying. I have seen many cases where they get a NOID just before they are approved. That is what the last adjudication process entails and they look at the whole case. Check all your paystubs, AP's, EAD applications, entry and exit records and medical reports. If they find anything out of the ordinary or don't understand something they will send you an RFE or an NOID.

Don't worry about your NOID. As long as you get the requested info to them, you will be alright.

Good luck!

DISCLAIMER: The above is not a joke nor a sarcastic remark. Still I am not a lawyer and the opinions expressed above are not necessarily my own. Use at your own risk.

Not true!

Ombudsman response takes 2-6 months...so I would say in your case - I doubt if it can make a big difference...

Try a Senator Inquiry etc...Your RFE went to your lawyer...Check with your lawyer as to why he did not get the copy of RFE....???

You might have experienced a long delay. My experience has been different. I got a response in just 10 days bot the times I contacted the Ombudsman.

If you follow the guidelines I am sure you will hear within 10 days.

gckajadoo,

Please look at the following required steps. Start this process on the side as well, just to be sure:

Do the following:

1. Go to the USCIS Ombudsman's site (http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/programs/editorial_0497.shtm) and fill out the DHS Form 7001.

2. Print it out.

3. Attach a cover letter explaining what your problem is and how it could have a very negative impact on your case.

4. Attach copies of pending I-485.

5. Mail the form to the mailing address on the same page above.

And good luck!

You might have experienced a long delay. My experience has been different. I got a response in just 10 days bot the times I contacted the Ombudsman.

If you follow the guidelines I am sure you will hear within 10 days.

gckajadoo,

Please look at the following required steps. Start this process on the side as well, just to be sure:

Do the following:

1. Go to the USCIS Ombudsman's site (http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/programs/editorial_0497.shtm) and fill out the DHS Form 7001.

2. Print it out.

3. Attach a cover letter explaining what your problem is and how it could have a very negative impact on your case.

4. Attach copies of pending I-485.

5. Mail the form to the mailing address on the same page above.

And good luck!
Thanks GCLingum,
I will do that soon.

Thanks,
gckajadoo

Hi

I am also in the same situation.

I took the info pass appointment to make sure everthing is fine, IO told me that they sent the Intend to deny letter around three weeks back, then immediatly i sent a letter to TSC to re issue Intend deny letter again.

TSC took more than 12 days to send the letter, then my lawer got the letter and we responded back to TSC.

They asked us to send the Current offer of employment and they address to Old LAW FIRM address. USCIS is really crazy these days.

You better send a letter to USCIS by Fedex to re issue again.

PD -2002 -EB3
Sub labour future employment.

Thanks
Vasu

Vasu,
It seems you send the letter and they responded to your letter by sending the RFE letter to your lawyer?? or your Lawyer sent the request to re-send the RFE from USCIS??? Because I already sent 3 letters/ 3 faxes to USCIS but nothing happened so far. please let me know.

thanks,
gckajadoo.

Hi

My lawyer sent one letter, I also sent another letter to them.
Nothing but you can also speak to TSC IO and ask them sent a mail to Concerned officer, that might help.

One more thing in the letter you address to TSC director.
So that they will react immediatly.

Thanks
Vasu

Hi

My lawyer sent one letter, I also sent another letter to them.
Nothing but you can also speak to TSC IO and ask them sent a mail to Concerned officer, that might help.

One more thing in the letter you address to TSC director.
So that they will react immediatly.

Thanks
Vasu

Vasu,
Can you give me a format and the address you sent to TSC?? I am so frustrated now.
Thanks,
Vinay-

October 05, 2007

Texas Service Center
U.S.C.I.S.
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
4141 North St. Augustine Road
Dallas, TX 75227

Sub: Re issuance of NOID/RFE
Receipt Number: XXX-XX-XXXX
Applicant: XXXX XXXX
A# XXXX XXXX

Dear Director:

I took an Info Pass appointment with your office located at XXXX, XXXX to inquire into my Application to Adjust to Permanent Resident Status – I-485 case.

Official from your USCIS Centre told me that a RFE/NOID was mailed out to the applicant on XXXX.

Unforturnately, either my attorneys of record or I received any communication from your office as of today regarding RFE/NOID

For your records once again I am providing our corresponding addresses below once again:

My address: XXXX XXXX

XXXX XXXX

Attorney of record: XXXX XXXX.

I hereby humbly request you to resend this notice either to my attorney or to me or both of us at our addresses given above, so that we can respond to the RFE/NOID and have my case process as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Many thanks Vasu,
Hope this will make my life easy.
Thanks,
gckajadoo