INS fees for I-765 ($88 or $120)

harapatta33

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know what the current filing fees for I-765 is? I plan to file my form by tomorrow. I have it completed with all the documentation but am not clear about the fee.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hmm .. since the president has signed the bill that re-activates the old filing fees, it might be wise to send $120.

$ 88 is the fee

I had been to boston INS 3 weeks ago and had to pay $88 for EAD.

Honda

I am hearing conflicting information. Can someone clarify this issue. Also can someone give the mailing address of INS Vermont.

Best would be hear from someone whose EAD application (I-765) has been filed by a lawyer last week or so and to know how much did he pay for filing fee.

harapatta33 : I applied by myself last week with a fee of $88. Also coincidentally, my 485 RD month is same as yours.

PL advice

If somebody doesnot have valid EAD for a month and cannot get paid by the company. Can the person get the past few pay stubs, which the company was not able to pay due to not having EAD, later on after getting EAD renewal?

It is $88 only for EAD (I-675) and following is the address.

U.S. Department of Justice
Immigration and Naturalization Service
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden St.
Saint Albans, Vermont 05479

Thanks
Madu

Originally posted by VyasarpadiMadhu
It is $88 only for EAD (I-675) and following is the address.

Don't wait!!! The new spending bill has been passed, but the notice of the new fees isn't in the Federal Register yet. Overnight your application; the $20 you spend will still be cheaper than the $32 extra in fees.

what happens if the EAD expires? Can we continue working and collect the salary after the new EAd is approved? Pl. advice . Thanks.

Thanks I plan to send $88 fees tomorrow with the application

Thank you all for your help.

I understand that the fee can revert to $120 anytime now. What sense does it make to "reduce" the fee for one month only. It creates a lot of confusion and little benefit for those applying for benefits at INS.

Re: Thanks I plan to send $88 fees tomorrow with the application

Originally posted by harapatta33
Thank you all for your help.

I understand that the fee can revert to $120 anytime now. What sense does it make to "reduce" the fee for one month only. It creates a lot of confusion and little benefit for those applying for benefits at INS.

are you sending I485 application copies also as you come under C09 catefory? Just want to know that as I want to send the application by today. Can you pl. tell me what all you are sending?