• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Information about high case number EU

Farma

Registered Users (C)
Hello !

I just called KCC about several inquiries ! When I told her my case number, she spontaneously said : "Oh, your case number is 357.., there is a strong probably of you being current next month!".
So there is definitively hope for high case number ;)

EU357XX is not really high anymore - EU are moving well ahead of all the other regions. The latest VB saw the number jump by 5k to 30700, and yes I expect the same jump again - so 36k is possible for June interviews.

Hi dear,
my interview is scheduled in April. I want to know if i could go to the interview alone without my family get the visa first go to the states alone and fix everything for my family to follow me and then after one month my family go to the embassy ang get the visas is that possible or we have to go the embassy together on the set date and time in the 2nd notification letter.
best regards,

You will be making a big mistake showing up alone for the interview without your family, this could lead to a visa denial. Attend the interview with everyone listed on the IL. The rest of your family does not have to travel with you when you first enter the US (assuming you're the main selectee). They can join you a couple of months later, as long as they do so before their visas expire.

Hi dear,
my interview is scheduled in April. I want to know if i could go to the interview alone without my family get the visa first go to the states alone and fix everything for my family to follow me and then after one month my family go to the embassy ang get the visas is that possible or we have to go the embassy together on the set date and time in the 2nd notification letter.
best regards,

Hello !

I just called KCC about several inquiries ! When I told her my case number, she spontaneously said : "Oh, your case number is 357.., there is a strong probably of you being current next month!".
So there is definitively hope for high case number ;)

Wow that is something. I hope it's true.

You will be making a big mistake showing up alone for the interview without your family, this could lead to a visa denial. Attend the interview with everyone listed on the IL. The rest of your family does not have to travel with you when you first enter the US (assuming you're the main selectee). They can join you a couple of months later, as long as they do so before their visas expire.

thank you very much Sm1smom