Infopass experience

I don't believe this rumor. Since July dates are current...they DO have more visas. Or else dates would not have been current...they will have to approve more people or move the dates back in the middle (less likely)

Visa numbers can retrogress in the middle of a month and become unavailable without prior notice. If there is a mid-month retrogression, USCIS could elect to stop accepting adjustment applications.

We are seeing decreased rate of approval already .. the guys who got approved today might have assigned the visa number earlier.....

Well if date retrogress now -- what will happen to guys who will file the 485 next month ?

Don't loose hop people.

I got approved today. So whatever information you are getting about Visa numbers ar not available is BS.

When I was talking to IO officer, She showed me the notice that she got regarding visa numbers unavailability NJ local office.. I believe it goes with local office quota.
My question is --- did anyone got approvals from NJ local office in last couple of days.. if anyone is there pl update us.

If the lady is correct then, there will not be any approvals on June 21, 2007.

Oct 2007 visa numbers will be drop in the ocean in the beginning as we will be restricted by country quota.

What happened to 10K visa number request by NSC .. might be they did not get them all.

If the lady is correct -- all waiting translates wait for atleast a year to be picked up ..

Hope she is 100% wrong.