Infopass experience

MGTgrl

Registered Users (C)
Hello everybody,

I just wanted to share my experience about Infopass today. Well I went there today to ask about my case. Although my ND is only Dec 2005, I felt I needed to talk to somebody because my Bio and medical are about to expire (Feb 2007) and I didn't want to pay for medical again!

Anyway, the IO was not a very friendly person so right there I knew I wasn't going to accomplish much there. Anyway, she told me that my FBI checks are all back and fine, and that my file is complete and is just waiting for a decision. I waited about 1 hour and 15 minutes to have the IO talk to me for only 3 minutes. Anyway, there is nothing new. I just ahve to be patient and wait. Hopefully a nice IO wil stumble on my file one of these days and approve my case. I hope this will happen before I need to do another medical and Bio. I have done medical like 3 times already and I am tired of paying for it (the first 2 times I did it, i thought I was going to mail my 485 application, but a year passed before I submitted the 485 so I had to do it again and again).

Anyway, I hope and pray that I will be approved soon. Cl_Asylee, if you read my post, I need you to "forcast" my approval date since you were a great "forcastor" :)

MGTgrl,

It is very difficult to guess with USCIS. But, I hope you get approved in the next couple of weeks. Good luck. :)

is your case still in NSC and you had an infopass in the local office and told you that your FBI name check is back and fine??? even if they have no info about your case?
when my case was at TSC i had an infopass at my local office. The lady was super nice but she still told me that they have absolutely no info about my case there, I even asked her about my name check she repeated " we have no info about your case here". Now my case has been transferred to Dallas district office and i have an info pass there tomorrow ( i'm traveling). Am i going to hear the same silly answer again? do you guys believe i will finally get answers about my case? BTW my Bio and medical will both expire in Feb. also,
any thoughts on what to expect??

asylee01 said:
is your case still in NSC and you had an infopass in the local office and told you that your FBI name check is back and fine??? even if they have no info about your case?
when my case was at TSC i had an infopass at my local office. The lady was super nice but she still told me that they have absolutely no info about my case there, I even asked her about my name check she repeated " we have no info about your case here". Now my case has been transferred to Dallas district office and i have an info pass there tomorrow ( i'm traveling). Am i going to hear the same silly answer again? do you guys believe i will finally get answers about my case? BTW my Bio and medical will both expire in Feb. also,
any thoughts on what to expect??
The local office might have more info since your case was transfered there. I wanted to ask the IO lady if there was anyway I can get my case transfered to the local office, but her attitude stopped me from asking. I knew she would say No. But yeah, all she did was punch some keys after asking me my A# and then she told me my FBI checks have all cleared. I didn't know they couldn't see that so I was not surprised when she told me.

Anyway, good luck on your Infopass. I hope you get more out of it than I did. Keep us updated.

I will let you all know what happened, I even have a letter for my senator ready to go but i'm just waiting to add on it my tomorrow's experience. hopefully a positive one. My senator knows about my case and has inquired about it in the past. One more thing i would like to add is that when i did call the amazing 1800 number i got a voice recording on my case that basically tells me that my case has been transferred to Dallas office and allow 180 days before i can inquire about it.
isn't that frustrating? they are testing my patience and i'm running out of it....6 more months?? good Lord :confused:

MGTgrl said:
Hello everybody,

I just wanted to share my experience about Infopass today. Well I went there today to ask about my case. Although my ND is only Dec 2005, I felt I needed to talk to somebody because my Bio and medical are about to expire (Feb 2007) and I didn't want to pay for medical again!

Anyway, the IO was not a very friendly person so right there I knew I wasn't going to accomplish much there. Anyway, she told me that my FBI checks are all back and fine, and that my file is complete and is just waiting for a decision. I waited about 1 hour and 15 minutes to have the IO talk to me for only 3 minutes. Anyway, there is nothing new. I just ahve to be patient and wait. Hopefully a nice IO wil stumble on my file one of these days and approve my case. I hope this will happen before I need to do another medical and Bio. I have done medical like 3 times already and I am tired of paying for it (the first 2 times I did it, i thought I was going to mail my 485 application, but a year passed before I submitted the 485 so I had to do it again and again).

Anyway, I hope and pray that I will be approved soon. Cl_Asylee, if you read my post, I need you to "forcast" my approval date since you were a great "forcastor" :)
here is my experience, I got infopass two weeks ago,I got a good nice lady officer and I explain him my whole story which I have also posted in this form,she heared me and went to the back room for ten minutes and then came back and told me I will reschedual for my bio, and after 2 days I got my bio letter with my old case number which was denied in november 2005 due to the missing f.p letter in mail.I did my bio on 16th jan. and now my old file is opened again and updated on 17th jan.remember i have also reapllied on april 2006, i went to the immigration office to inquire regarding my new application, but this lady spoke to nebraska and explain my whole story and now my old file is opened.