INFOPASS experience - please share yours too

RAM9999

Registered Users (C)
I went to INFOPASS today and the officer told me that I'll get an OATH letter in the mail from 3 to 4 weeks.
Already I'm waiting for 2 months from date of interview.

:confused:
( So in that case totally 3 months taken from the date of interview to get the oath letter.....is it normal....?)

background details:
----------------------
1. Had Interview on April 3rd at SFO(san francisco).
2. The IO said that approved for citizenship. But he requested me an extra evidence doc (divorce) to be
mailed before on May 3rd.
3. So I've mailed on April 25th before the due date (May 3rd).

You sent the information IO requested close to the due date. So think about the administrative time to process it plus USCIS = 3 months.
Don´t worry you´ll receive the OL soon.

Therefore, I think it is really IMPORTANT to read what usually documentation to take to the interview just to avoid delays like this case.
The forum has GOOd info about typical documentation.

BTW, I am getting my documentation before the interview based in the info in this forum.
Hope this helps.
Good luck

I had my interview at SFO on 4/8 and after 30 days, I had not received my oath letter, so I scheduled an infopass apt. I went to an infopass apt on 5/13 and all they told me that they were still reviewing my case. The officer told me that the review had begun on 5/7 and it could take up to 90 days. I still haven't received anything...

The main reason I scheduled the infopass apt, was that I was concerned that my file had been lost since the officer at my interview had an extremely messy office, with piles upon piles of papers and folders stacked everywhere.

File lawsuit when it reaches 120 days. I was frustrated by going 5 times and they had the same response - be patient we are working on your case. My lawyer told me the longest he is aware of is 11 years and I personally know a person who got it in 5 years. I filed the lawsuit (1447) and got the confirmation that they have received it.