Infopass appointment scheduling

Sugee

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

We have received approvals for myself, spouse and son. All the 3 of us need to get our PP stamped (biometrics was not done during FP).

Is it necessary to schedule a separate appointment for each of the 3 of us, or is one appointment sufficient for all of us ?

I ask this because, I made an appointment for myself last night. When I tried to go back in for my spouse's appt. the USCIS-Infopass site said 'You cannot schedule any more appointments at this time.' I tried giving a different phone number (spouse's cell), different email address (spouse's own account), deleted cookies, still the same response. This morning I was able to make an appointment for him. But it blocked my son's appointment later on.

after each appointment you are blocked for 1 hour. Try different computer. you need 3 appointments of infopass.

smchndr said:
after each appointment you are blocked for 1 hour. Try different computer. you need 3 appointments of infopass.

Thank you.

I figured that it was blocking additional appointments for a certain time - did not know for how many hours. I rebooted the machine and was able to take the next appointment, maybe because cable company assigns dynamic IP addresses.

Thank you once again for the info. and clarification on the number of appointments.

Do you really need an appointment per person, not per family ?
InfoPass says "You need only 1 appointment per family"
in the 2nd page of Inforpass appointment.

Here is the cut&paste from InforPass web site upon appointment process.

"You have received an approval letter or Form I-797C from the Service Center or local office instructing you to come into the office for alien identification card processing / passport stamp. Only one InfoPass appointment per family needed."

GotPR? said:
Here is the cut&paste from InforPass web site upon appointment process.

"You have received an approval letter or Form I-797C from the Service Center or local office instructing you to come into the office for alien identification card processing / passport stamp. Only one InfoPass appointment per family needed."

Oops ! Honestly, I did not read the instructions before getting the appointments. Feel quite silly now. I should have gone to the instructions there for my problem before posting my question here.

Thanks, GotPR.