Indiana SWA tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indiana SESA real sluggish

Looks like people filed labour from Indiana will have to wait until some miracle happens to have LC cleared and to move a ahead with GC process.
My lbr filed in IN in March2002 in RIR and I am currently on 8th yr h1.
My company along with another large Pharma company and two universities have taken up this situation to State dept, and proposed to sponsor additional resources to help reduce the backlog. The State dept was kind enough and reacted to the request and instead of using companies resource added a additional resource to help out the 1 man army. This new person had started working since May and probably not yet got up to the speed to move the files faster. Hope he may some day do some miracle to clean the clutter.
wishing you all for lucky days.
regards

hey guys, we in the chicago forum are creating a petition to be submitted to senators and speed up the labor process in chicago DOL..it used to take 2 months for approval early in the year and now its like 9 months and pending for more delay....and we are all in the dark regarding our future with reports predicting more delays or predicting sending new cases to the already delayed philly and dallas regions..we need answers right now and would like your help to join in the petition by adding your name (you will see it in the chicago DOL thread)...after your state approvals, we will probably see you in the chicago forum - so this helps you guys too. thanks!
if this works, we can do the same for the Indiana SESA too

H1bfate, Thanks a lot for the post

Hello,

I do not know who you are, but you have posted the greatest news in recent times for Indiana wait list candidates. Thanks a lot for taking time to share this great news. I am sure this is a start towards backlog reduction.

Vijay

Last edited by a moderator:
All good questions!!!
The only answer my lawyer could get was that they would finish Apr 2001 cases by Dec 2004.
Immgration atny Lana who posts some replies on this thread seems to have good rapport with Mr Replogle and hopefully can answer some of your questions

Sincerely

Hi Guys, same story here, I filed my RIR oct 7, 2002, no News yet. I hope with the start of centramized processing centers in Philadelphia and in Texas , they will consider pulling out those application from the slowest regional l and state offices.
thanks

Indianavictim said:
Hi Guys, same story here, I filed my RIR oct 7, 2002, no News yet. I hope with the start of centramized processing centers in Philadelphia and in Texas , they will consider pulling out those application from the slowest regional l and state offices.
thanks

I have filed in Sept2001, no news yet, still on 4/27/01, God knows when the day will come....

Indiana Labor Cert sucks

i just talked to my lawyer and this is what he said
"Labor certification still plods along. IWD appears to be still stuck in April 01. It will move, we just don't know when it will move."

so it appers its stuck at april 01, infact i had filed labor in RIR category on Dec-01 but yet not light , may be next century it will be done
really frustrating to wait that long when all my friends who files in CA ,OH or IL in that year there state proc is cleared and are almost ready for next stage

OK, Indiana is now processing 4/30/01, but I came to know , that on that particular day of 4/30/01, , Indiana had received 6 months of normal load. That doesnot mean that they will another 6 months to clear that day's load, may be less, may be more....hope good

As per my lawyer, the 4/30/01 cases would be done in another 4 months atleast, so don't hold your breath.

Sincerely

Dear Misunderstood,
My LC was filed in July 2003. There is no way to track the progress everyday but you can see the progress at http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

Scroll down to State, sort results by date and click all fields. It'll tell you when the LC was filed and when it got through.

You can have two/three parallel LC's filed and whichever comes through first will be your primary path.

Sincerely

One friend told me that Indiana will hire one more analyst and the speed should be up next year. In addition, the April 2001 cases will be done at the end of this year. So expect a much more better speed next year!

If this is the case it is excellent news. Indiana has been working on April 2001 in one form or another for almost two years. If you hear anything else I would appreciate hearing.

Companies sometimes get multiple LC's approved to be used as "preapproved labor" in case they find somebody suitable. That would be my guess ofcourse.

Sincerely

As every one who had applied RIR in state of indiana knows that it is the slowest state( along with DC) with a current processing time of April 2001.
I believe we all should be united and use this forum to appeal to the labor certification officer through some means( I donot know) to tranfer our applications to centralized labor processing centers establised to reduce labor cert back log reduction, Indiana SWS should be included first and be transfered to either Philadelphia or Texas processing centers for fair processing and first come first serve basis as candidates in this state are now almost waiting an average of more then 1 year behind other SWS offices.
Though indiana technically doesnot have that many applications, but its the candidates who got stuck with this slow processing.
Any one who reads this forum have any idea to approch collectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.